The Post Whore Thread!

Z1107

Everyone needs to go watch the video I just posted called VTEC Cobra, if you havent seen it before you will laugh your ass off.

Undecisive

lol ok im heading there now. And yeah Ill only be 5 grand in the hole on the bike. Itll be nice to have that as my only debt for a while. (plus the track bills haha)

Z1107

why dont you buy one from one of the vendors at the fobs and save a shit ton of money. my roommate bought one at kandahar for his dad and saved like 5 grand.

Undecisive

I bought my harley from a guy in carboro last year. 04 dyna superglide. worth about 9000-9500 on the local market... i got it for 6 even. like a fuckin boss

Z1107

So the UPS guy comes to the house knocks silently on the door, cant come to the door busy, then knocks loudly, so I get up and go to the door and with an attitude says thanks for coming to the door and I said fuck you for being late. He looks at me and his jaw drops, I said if what was a big deal you could have left it at the door I dont need these now until tomorrow morning since my shop has already closed and you were supposed to be here at 3. Guy walks off, Im still pissed then I look down at the shipping address and notice that my name is longer than it should be. Jordan put my name as Zach "Pimphand" Clark, couldnt stop laughing.

Z1107

We must be doing a good job of spreading the word about this site, has anyone noticed how many more people are visiting this site daily?