The Post Whore Thread!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Oh boy what a day.

Vermont

Soooooo....... Any one here ever swap out injectors on a GR? If so how the fuck do you get the fuel rail off...... Can't find a single write up on it with pics anywhere.....

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Soooooo....... Any one here ever swap out injectors on a GR? If so how the fuck do you get the fuel rail off...... Can't find a single write up on it with pics anywhere.....

Ask Fuji. He will know.

Z1107

Trolling around YouTube watching wrxs, srt's, and cobalts battling it out. Has anyone taken the time to read some of the comments cobalt, and srt guys put up how their cars are superior to evos and stis in everyway. So I've created a new game for myself, leave really retarded comments about a slow car killing their car and watchthe hate mail come in. It's quite fun.

Z1107

Just got a reply from a guy saying the best comparison vehicle for a WRX is a V6 mustang! Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

jswansti

Im watching point break for the first time ever. Anyone else ever noticed how the fast and furious is the exact same movie? These guys just surf instead of drive and rob banks instead of trucks.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Im watching point break for the first time ever. Anyone else ever noticed how the fast and furious is the exact same movie? These guys just surf instead of drive and rob banks instead of trucks.

Good point. I didn't think about it that way till you brought it up.