The Post Whore Thread!

shefledthescene

all 3 of my gauges just went to shit. anyone want to donate to the "defi's for dez" fund? i tried to recruit on facebook but no one wants to help :lol:

jswansti

How did they all go to shit? I would donate to your cause but I can't even afford Defis for myself. But my autometers are still kickin.

shefledthescene

lol IDK. first my oil pressure gauge went out a few months ago. its completely stuck @ 100 or so. wont move at all.

then 2 weeks ago, my boost gauge & water temp gauges both stopped working. well, let me correct myself.. they work when they want to.

im going to check all of the wiring but im just kind of over it. i'd rather buy new ones lol

Vermont

Have you called defi up about this? Alot of times if it is broken you can send it back in for new units. I had some issues with my auto meter boost gauge after it was installed. Called them up and they said to pull it out and once they got it they would send me a new one. While pulling the gauge out I found out it was installed wrong, but that's a whole nother story.

shefledthescene

Have you called defi up about this? Alot of times if it is broken you can send it back in for new units. I had some issues with my auto meter boost gauge after it was installed. Called them up and they said to pull it out and once they got it they would send me a new one. While pulling the gauge out I found out it was installed wrong, but that's a whole nother story.

the gauges i have now are prosport. they are out of warranty though by a few months.

Z1107

My best friend is going through special forces school so when hes not in the field I drive up to spend time with him. He introduced me to Edwin and thats how I found out about IGOTA...

Z1107

Im still working it out with my friend, my boss, and my bank account. Im shooting for the weekend after thanksgiving or first week of December

Z1107

If you guys want to help with a clutch/flywheel change Ill supply the alcohol, Ive found I like drinking with 11B's better than 19D's.

Z1107

I live with one, CAV this, CAV that blah blah blah. I love him to death but CAV guys are really fucking brainwashed.

Vermont

Lol I am all down for a meet up any time.... Ima college student know so I can do what ever I want.... I like the sound of drunk at a strip club.... Haven't done that in o say at least 4 months now..... :cool:

Zack if you bring the parts and car I will always work on shit for free.... Gino can supply the space and tools.... :D