The Post Whore Thread!

Vermont

What the ****..... seriously we have a god damn ****ing filter now??? ****!!!!!! ME!!!! IN!!! THE!!!! ASS!!!!

JJ..... ?Por que?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Sick with flu. :( Goodbye for awhile.

Z1107

Just got into it with two white trash rednecks at a gas station. I look over and see these guys filling up Jerry cans next to my car while smoking. I asked them how many paint chips did they eat as children and apparently that pissed them off.

Vermont

Just got into it with two white trash rednecks at a gas station. I look over and see these guys filling up Jerry cans next to my car while smoking. I asked them how many paint chips did they eat as children and apparently that pissed them off.

:tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
vitamin D for you JJ!

Thanks Twiz. I'm just checking in. I got a super high fever and puked 7 times. Nite guys.

Please say a pray for me and me family. My son and wife have the same thing. :(

SSJBaku

i had that happen to me the third day i was home from my second deployment, whole family was in the ER over night, it was awful!

Vermont

Sooo..... just woke up now.... fried up some eggs and toast and now i am ready to start my day.... Of drinking.....

On a side note the Celica is now fixed up and ready to drive. I even replaced the rear suspension since it was shot, just gotta hit up the front struts and I will be good to go from rally cross this spring...

Also whats been up with all the non-car talk?

I swear every time I get ****ed up for a few days every thing goes to hell and a hand bag around here....:cool:

GA Scooby

That's GA for ya.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
It's amazing how much we use our sphincter muscles on a daily basis. You tend to take this all important muscle for granted until a hemorrhoid rears its ugly head.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
:rofl: i seriously just snorted laughing

:lol:

What is particularly disconcerting is that I have to limit normal activities such as watching a particularly scary or suspenseful movie. I have relegated myself to watching the Science Channel. To make matters worse I have a horrific cough so I stocked up on Ricola. I literally bought three bags and am eating them by the hand full!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Just though I would reinforce vermont's thought on the lack of car talk with my personal contribution. :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Nope. I only use Adams Cleaner for my motor.