The Post Whore Thread!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Hi boys.

Z1107

its really hard staying friends with people who want to live in a bubble that everyone can get along, the government is out to destroy everyone individually but current government entitlement programs are great and need to be expanded, and somehow the world is heating up despite weather history and current records indicate the oppositte.

Vermont

Some times I think you watch too much fox news..... although I am against entitlement programs as well. Although I do think social security and Medicare for the elderly is good. Medicaid I think is crap. Along with welfare. Mostly though I do believe we need to cut our defense spending and instead invest that money in our education system and infostructure.

That is why, Ron Paul 2012!!!!!

jswansti

I think our government definitely needs to shift focus to our education sector also. You can blow all sorts or money preparing for an attack on our country and new technology to protect us, but that's an "if or when" situation. You can't go back and fix the shitty education a kid received growing up because we were too afraid of being ill prepared for an attack. Im not saying do away with defense by any means, I fully support all our veterans and armed forces. I know where we'd be without them and we all owe our freedom to them. But a slight shift has to be made in government spending eventually to get out of this shithole economy, which means more educated and higher educated individuals driving our economy through innovation.

Last edited: