The Post Whore Thread!

Vermont

FML, my home PC's motherboard is fried (and the PSU). Irritating to have to shell out for it, and damn it, I don't feel like assembling a PC... sigh. Having to use my tuning netbook which is as slow as ass...

So I've been having fun trolling the genius who tuned my car initially, before I learnt all of this. Went onto the local board to help a mate out, and realised that in the absence of others knowledgeable in tuning, he's the afficionado on the board. Been having great fun poking holes in all the self important pearls of wisdom that are being thrown around :cool: In the kingdom of the blind, and all that

Here's a great example

It's great fun... anybody want to join me? :twisted:

I take it you are Oz? lol stop being so mean to the poor ignorant fools...

Honestly though man good for you... If only one person on that forum learns something about how our ECU's and motors really work then you can hold your head high with accomplishment! For we here at IGOTASTI shall bring the light of knowledge to the illiterate and un-washed masses and cleanse the darkness of ignorance from their souls! We will enlighten them in the holy fire that is reason and understanding! Even if we have to kill them to do it! DEUS VULT!!!!

FORWARD FOR VICTORY!!!
HUZZAH! HUZZAH!

Paul.c

I take it you are Oz? lol stop being so mean to the poor ignorant fools...

Honestly though man good for you... If only one person on that forum learns something about how our ECU's and motors really work then you can hold your head high with accomplishment! For we here at IGOTASTI shall bring the light of knowledge to the illiterate and un-washed masses and cleanse the darkness of ignorance from their souls! We will enlighten them in the holy fire that is reason and understanding! Even if we have to kill them to do it! DEUS VULT!!!!

FORWARD FOR VICTORY!!!
HUZZAH! HUZZAH!

We can consider ourselves the George W. Bush of forums. It will definitely end in war.

Td_d

Commander In Chief
Yeah, Oz is me. I'm really getting up his nose, I think - the latest response I've received has turned to the age old tradition of 'attack the person, not the argument if all else fails' ;)

Holy - feel like joining me for a little sparring?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Yeah, Oz is me. I'm really getting up his nose, I think - the latest response I've received has turned to the age old tradition of 'attack the person, not the argument if all else fails' ;)

Holy - feel like joining me for a little sparring?

Gladly... what is the link?

Td_d

Commander In Chief
It's www.socsa.org.za, you'll have to register though to access anything on the forum.

Another one of my favorites on there is a Vipec / Motul / AEM etc. Is worth an extra 20-40wkw. Aftermarket Ecus are great, but let's face it, it's the additional flexibility that it adds that allows the tuner to eke out more power - the ecu itself doesn't magically 'make power'.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Wow... do they want a blood sample to? That form makes people not want to join. I'll see if I can register later tonight.

Td_d

Commander In Chief
Hmm... I managed to without. Let me check it out when I'm home.

Dammit - just had to shell out for a new motherboard, CPU and memory.

Z1107

Wondering if anyone wants to drive out to N GA/S TN for a canyon carving getaway. Found a scenic river canyon hwy in the chattahoochie nat forest. 22 miles of canyon driving with campgrounds, whitewater rafting, zip lines, equestrian, etc.

JAC Wagon

Wondering if anyone wants to drive out to N GA/S TN for a canyon carving getaway. Found a scenic river canyon hwy in the chattahoochie nat forest. 22 miles of canyon driving with campgrounds, whitewater rafting, zip lines, equestrian, etc.

Im from Knoxville originally so I would be totally down, but thats a long drive from CA!

Paul.c

Im sitting up in bed on my phone while my wife is asleep and she just ripped a huge stinky fart! I'm gagging right now! Happy Valentines day everyone.

Z1107

I've come to the conclusion Americans have become pussified. Apparently walking into a restaurant with handgun on your hip puts everyone on edge. This country was founded by gun toting roughnecks, and now the mere site of one scares the shot out of people.

I've come to the conclusion Americans have become pussified. Apparently walking into a restaurant with handgun on your hip puts everyone on edge. This country was founded by gun toting roughnecks, and now the mere site of one scares the shot out of people.

I totally agree. I am pro open and constitutional carry.

When I am rich and retired I would start a tax free charity called the "2nd Amendment fund" and literally hoard small arms and money under it. I'll then put a clause that requires the weapons to be distributed to the public if any new gun control legislation is passed. :lol: