The Quest For A 1000 HP STi #igotasti #doyou

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I agree 100%. These things are soon to be rare especially in original condition as yours is. Hold onto it for a few years and you shall be rewarded!
You know it Holy.

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
1,000 horsepower anything is pretty awesome, but I don't really understand the desire for a 1,000hp STi. By the time it's spools up, our clothes will have gone out of style.

Personally, if I were starting a new build from scratch right now, I'll shoot for the fastest spooling 500hp machine possible. Now, 1000hp Corvettes for example are another story all together.

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
1,000 horsepower anything is pretty awesome, but I don't really understand the desire for a 1,000hp STi. By the time it's spools up, our clothes will have gone out of style.

Personally, if I were starting a new build from scratch right now, I'll shoot for the fastest spooling 500hp machine possible. Now, 1000hp Corvettes for example are another story all together.
Good advice.

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
...I mean, unless you spool up a huge turbo with a lot of nitrous on a window switch. :lol: I suppose that'd spool quickly even at that power level.