The time has come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I first want to let everyone know that I'm not asking for anything. So please don't think I am. All I'm doing is saying I can't do this anymore. My time has come as one person can only take so much. (Haters you have won)

I have been attacked by people who use to be on this site. I have also been attacked through Facebook, emails, messages, and people trying to hack my sites. I have been attacked by moderators of Dirty Imperza, IWSTI, & NASIOC for not one good reason that I can find. Enough is enough for me. I have never seen a bunch of people care about one small community to be honest, and now I'm making changes. This is very sad to me on how the Subaru community has become.

To start I will be going silence on our Subaru forums. I don't have any other issues with our other sites as no one knows who I am. Second I will be removing many people from my Facebook and will not be adding any new friends. I'm going to be blocking all of my data. Third I'm going to talk to my friend / partner about the fate of these Subaru sites. For now things will carry on, but without me taking a role in the daily chat. Fourth I'm going to be selling my STi as this has not become fun for me anymore. If you want to start your own forum/business you'll understand what I mean. I have poured my soul into this community for the last three years just to have people come at me nonstop. I have also taken down all my info on my signatures and bio on the forums. I'm no one special now so please leave me alone.

I will also be discussing the fate of the Facebook group. I feel Facebook has been an issue from day one for me, and I have tried over and over again with it, and don't need the problems.

I also want to take the time and thank everyone who has and does support I.G.O.T.A. It has been a pleasure to know you. I will not be asking for memberships, clothing sales, or for anything. I guess asking for help has made people hate me, and I don't want that or need that. Remember you get what you pay for. Our gear isn't cheap garbage like some people say. I could make a $10 dollar shirt that looks like crap or a shift knob for $50 dollars and have it fall apart in two months. I have never seen so many people pick on me about our gear. DON'T BUY IT! MAKE YOUR OWN THEN!!!

As for memberships I'm sorry free members get nothing. This has helped keep a lot of trash out of this community, and I have studied other sites to see where they fail at. Number one they are owned by big business and don't care about you, and they make big bucks off their vendors. Also try to talk to the owner. You never will, lol. I have talked to everyone one as I'm no better than anyone else.

I hope the community will stand up and fight for what it wants or we will fade into glory. I truly believe you people are special and I'm sorry to say that others are ruining it for you.

I will still take personal messages on the board to help you any way I can with any issues that arise, but with the sites being on a new server we shouldn't run into any problems.

Thanks again, JJ.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
So sad reading this... May the best come forth...

im here for you Jj you are the man, idk why no one else see's this :/

This is sad to see. I only come to this one forum for anything to do with my STi and I dont want to see it or any of the main members like you CRZTRBO go away as your knowledge and insight is what makes it great. You should just put up the middle finger to any and all haters and keep doing what you do. Really rethink going MIA on us.

Bang876

JJ if you quite on us now by God I am going to PA and kicking your ASS! Don’t quite Man, that what they want you to do. They fear us, they hate us, because we provide them something they can never provide to their fellow members a place where everyone is not judge, scorn, humiliated, compare, but a place that exist purely for the sake of loving and owning a Subaru. Its not just you man but us as well who cares and cherish this site. I mean do you see members in the other forums spend their own money to support fellow members or the site? This is our home and we protect our own. Please JJ you are the guardian of this home and we are your family and will never give up on you, so please don’t give on us. Drive on and lets come out of this a stronger family.

I hope you can figure out a way to get things to work out, but I have seen this happen before. There was another group I was part of that was eventually shut down because of some vile people. It is sad that some people have nothing better to do than to be nasty. I just don't understand people like that. I wish you the best in whatever you decide, just know I am one of your supporters.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Whatever happens JJ, you can't sell your Subie. It won't be long and you'll be kicking yourself for
getting rid of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.