Well what do you think of the new Subaru WRX?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Let's hear it!

attachment.php

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Some angles look funky and some look nice. Not sure on the double foglight thingy.
I'll have to see it in person, I think.

5moked

Hate the new exterior but I like the new interior. It does look like a corolla or civic beefed up civic glad I got my 2013 when I did.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
WOW.

Twins?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I like the fact it got a six speed and some other nifty upgrades. New engine makes me eager to see how it performs when put to the test.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
The corolla pic kinda makes me shudder. There is a definite resemblance. Ugh.

Uh, the six speed is cool and I also read it's getting a twin scroll. Compression is at 10.6:1. Yikes!
Also interested to see if the engine is stronger and the tune is kosher.

Alter3go

I think it's legit and some cars they grow on you and once buy an STI you become an enthusiast of the badge alone. I think it's changing correctly with the times now. Only thing I can say that's bad is they're getting a bit away from its roots and versatility. Concentrating on something else and going a different direction like looks, everyone said the stink eye is ugly ( gasp ) and others that reviewed it but I thought it was beautiful. I am a little biased to hatchbacks though I love my supra too. It's in the eye of the beholder I suppose

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
I think it's legit and some cars they grow on you and once buy an STI you become an enthusiast of the badge alone. I think it's changing correctly with the times now. Only thing I can say that's bad is they're getting a bit away from its roots and versatility. Concentrating on something else and going a different direction like looks, everyone said the stink eye is ugly ( gasp ) and others that reviewed it but I thought it was beautiful. I am a little biased to hatchbacks though I love my supra too. It's in the eye of the beholder I suppose

What's the stink eye? Besides the obvious one. :rofl:

quality_sound

In all fairness, how many people ever even take theirs on a dirt road?

Alter3go

I took mine off-road just last night I found an amazing road in the middle of the forest it's half paved half dirt and it's winds a lot, was amazing! but there are a lot of people that keep it strictly street so I know what you're saying

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
The 08-14 of the WRX/STI or I seen it called the stank eye

:rofl:

I havent heard of the GR and GV being referred to as the stank eye!

:rofl:

Thats funny!

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member

Mine isn't too low, but the suspension is a bit tighter than stock, so I don't go off road very often. If the
surface is somewhat smooth, I'm down. I LOVE those days where there is hardly any traffic and the roads are
snow covered. I get it almost sideways at every opportunity. My girlfriend covers her eyes and tries not to cry. :tard:

Last edited: