What is the Power expected from this setup?

Currently my Car has a bunch of Engine Modes below:

1. Crawford Air Oil Separator V2
2. Tomei Equal Length Exhaust Manifold
3. Down pipe - Crawford High Flow Catted
4. HKS Legamax Premium Muffler/Rear section
5. Turbosmart Internal Wastegate Actuator 7psi
6. GrimmSpeed Boost Solenoid
7. GFB Hybrid BOV(set to Fully circulate)
8. ETS Large TMIC

I read in the forums similar cars is reaching 340whp and 400wTq. but I have never seen these numbers my maximum I have seen was 290whp and 360wTq on different tunes.

what is the culprit here?

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Well, the only real HP-adder on that is the exhaust sections. DPs are worth some HP, but with the catted it might be a few less than you've seen elsewhere. The headers can add HP as well, but it probably will be less than the DP. The axle-back wont add much other than sound.... But you'll need a tune for the DP and headers (along with the BOV, etc...), but I wouldnt expect more than like 15 (low-end) to 30 (high end) for the mods assuming your car was pro-tuned before AND after. If you add in the effects of the tune, you may well get more respectable gains.

That's my first-look analysis. Others may prove me wrong though! :D

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I think the stock turbo is the limiting factor and or the fuel. Meth or E85 will get you close to that goal but to do it safely is in question. Plus what Dynos are these people using? The number I posted for your are derived from VirtualDyno and that can't be considered accurate at all. I use it to gauge my progress with a tune.

We can squeeze your turbo for all it is worth by increasing the target to as much as 22 psi, but that would push the turbo farther past it's ideal efficiency range. That would also put you at risk for more knock and your timing is already very low as it is.

As suggested, Fuel pump and injectors are a good start combined with Meth Injection, and then we can safely squeeze your turbo for all it is worth and even add back some of the valuable timing. :tup: