What would you buy?

DKDunn04

I didnt want to put this in one of the more specific forums because it covers 3 different parts. I have some extra money burning a hold in my pocket, and there are 3 parts I want to buy. They are a COBB SF intake, GS AOS, and kartboy shifter with bushings. I can only buy one of them, and I am having a hard time deciding which one. The car is an 04 Stage 2 STI. The intake is probably last on the list right now. I know I might get a few horsepower and a cool noise, but to get any real gains out of it I would need a tune. I am trying to PCS, so I dont want to tune it until I know where I'm going. The AOS is just a smart thing to put on these engines to keep all the oil in the engine. The shifter is good for obvious reasons.

Its pretty much between the AOS and the shifter, unless someone can convince me that the SF intake would be the best thing to buy. If you has the extra money, what would you buy?

Undecisive

I personally despise short shifters. I refuse to own one. So my vote is for air oil seperator. I'm going with the Crawford though