Wheel Fitment Issue

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Sometimes they fall out, sometimes they have to be encouraged out.

Vermont

Here is a picture of the current Hub centric rings on the wheels right now, I pounded one of them out and it along with some kinda metal retaining coil popped out.
7551047072_025838783e.jpg

Here is a picture of the back side of the wheel with the tape measure up next to the hub mating surface before I pounded out the old hub ring.
7551045792_0572e4ca0e.jpg

Let me know if you need anything else.

Also the list of businesses that have showed me the cold shoulder grows. I called up the local place who is "supposed" to be a SSR dealer and is listed on the SSR site but when I called and asked they told me they don't have much to with SSR any more.... I asked if there is anyway they could order the part for me, he replayed that I would need to call up SSR my self and call him back with the part number..... -_- I am unamused by this turn of events... So in total, Tirerack, Discount Tire, and now Performance Tuning Inc. in Manassas, VA have all bushed me off.... Well fuck them I will take my business else where.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Also, Tire rack USED to carry SSR rims. With my wheels, it was a similar situation, but they had the info in their system and could get me the proper sizes no problem.

I'm pretty convinced you talked to someone who just didnt want to try at the Tire Rack. Sorry!

edit: looks like they even carried the Type F! http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/225071-SSR-wheels-Tire-Rack. Now they REALLY should have the info, and probably some of the rings. But I feel you on the frustration factor.

Vermont

Which size is it that I need for Subaru though is the problem. As I am pretty sure it has the 79.5 to 64.1 on there for hondas. Which size is ours? More importantly for the GR? is it the 56.1?

Vermont

Fuck yes I just got through to SSR (finally) and I will need a 79.5 to 56.1 to get them to fit. Also as a side note SSR no longer sells the Carbon fiber caps they have listed and only sell the billet aluminum ones, which run for $40 for each one, so 160 for a full set :shock:. Looks like I will be using some home depot plastic caps to fill in the space instead.