Which Injectors to buy?

Bang876

Got some Christmas money to burn so decided to finally upgrade my injectors. My tuner recommended FIC 1100 injectors with FIC Top feed conversion fuel rails and fittings. My budget is around $700 for the injectors, rails, fittings, and adapters. Other mods I plan to buy and installed along with the injectors are Grimspeed BCS, AEM universal Fuel Pressure Regulator, COBB tuning MAP senors & Adapter, AEM 3.5 Bar MAP or 50 PSIA senor kit, and gasket. Budget for everything is around $1100. Need some recommendation and feedback before I place my order. Thanks

Grinder34

Track Monkey
top feed ftw.

But i'd go with what your tuner likes.

Bang876

top feed ftw.

But i'd go with what your tuner likes.

Took the Plunged and ordered FIC 1100 CC(High-Z) injectors, FIC Top Feed Fuel rails with fittings, Aeromotive Fuel Regulator w/ Gauge, Grimspeed Boost Control, Cobb Tuning Map sensor adapter, AEM 3.5 Bar Map or 50PSIA sensor kit. Parts came out to about $1,200 with shipping. Getting everything Installed and tune is about $800-1,000. Should have a dyno graph and some slick video to post by end of January:0

Do your research. And if your looking to go bigger than 850's then do the top feed conversion since 1000 and above side feeds are a bitch. I been looking DW.

icudruln

Top Feed FTW! I made the switch (T1R and ID1000's) and the car runs much better than on side feed 850cc injectors. I think you'll love the results.

Evo_Fucking_STi

I have a bunch of ID injectors, Sidefeed to top feed conversions, and motive phelonic TGV's laying in my garage. hit me up if anyone is interested in the stuff. I also have a few sets of FIC injectors in there as well.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I have a bunch of ID injectors, Sidefeed to top feed conversions, and motive phelonic TGV's laying in my garage. hit me up if anyone is interested in the stuff. I also have a few sets of FIC injectors in there as well.

You should go ahead and put these up for sale in the market place if you are looking to get rid of these. :tup: Used items only though. Unless it is a one off item, New unopened items require a vendor account.

Evo_Fucking_STi

You should go ahead and put these up for sale in the market place if you are looking to get rid of these. :tup: Used items only though. Unless it is a one off item, New unopened items require a vendor account.

These are all brand new in box, I closed the doors to my company and I am just looking to clear out the garage, so i thought I would put it out there.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
These are all brand new in box, I closed the doors to my company and I am just looking to clear out the garage, so i thought I would put it out there.

Okay so go ahead and advertise them in the market place :tup: