wrx 2015 parts

turbooWRX

so i just recently bought a 2015 wrx and i can barely find any parts at all for it can some one help me out I'm trying to find anything really .exterior and engine

ZackUSAF82

Sadly there just isn't much available yet. I know some vendors have been test fitting exhausts, here's what I know has been confirmed to fit:

Perrin Single Tip CBE
Perrin Dual Tip CBE
Tomei Ti Single Exit CBE

There might be more but that's what I know for sure has been test fitted right now. As far as exterior, I don't think there's much out yet, it's a new body style so it takes time but I'll keep an eye out and let you know if I see anything. Just be patient, I know several vendors are working feverishly to try and get new parts out as quickly as possible but with a relatively new motor (and the first turbocharged production version of it) and a new body style it will take some time before the parts start flowing.

turbooWRX

thanks a lot man and yea sadly theres not much i haven't found great things and i have the itch to really upgrade it but oh well :|

and thanks again and if at any time you happen to see something please let me know

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Are mudflaps not out yet?! I would think thats the first mod that gets released! :lol:

ZackUSAF82

Are mudflaps not out yet?! I would think thats the first mod that gets released! :lol:

2008-2014 Rally Armor + Duct Tape = Solution. :tard: