YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRIND MY GEARS? Thread

35r

No one saw anything. Police report was filed... Pretty much they got away. It was her and the kids in the car. I guess she was trying to avoid a head on collision and swerved into someones yard, then across a little alley and into the rail.
one.jpgtwo.jpgthree.jpg

Last edited:

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Weather Forecast: Monday-Sunny, Tuesday-Sunny, Wednesday-Sunny, Thursday-Sunny, Friday-Sunny.

Monday: "Sweet, I'm going go wash the Batmobile..."

Reality: Monday-Sunny, Tuesday-RAIN, Wednesday-RAIN, Thursday-RAIN, Friday-RAIN.

ARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
People who copy me word for word!

Here's an idea! Try something original on your own! Wait you can't cause your a :tard:!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
85 here today!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Yesterday 73.

Today 41 and some snow....

Ohio... :tard:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Gave the scoob a blip of the throttle today. Guess the schmo in the gold Mercedes wagon didn't like it and laid on his horn. Chicken shits wouldn't roll down their window when slowed down so they could express their concerns verbally. I asked what seemed to be their problem? They just mouthed profanities with the windows rolled up.
Guess he was too busy policing everyone else to realize he was exceeding the speed limit and not using his turn signals.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
This one woman the other day....argggh....she's lucky I could control myself and also that I don't want to damage the Batmobile.

I seriously considered running her right off the road. Her total lack of situational awareness---blind to anything occurring outside
of that little bubble of protection in her Saturn Ion---was apalling. Also, it's a 45 mph speed zone and this moron can't seem to
exceed 37mph. I try to not tailgate people, but this is ridiculous, so eventually I get pretty close....
...only to see these bumper stickers.

Thankfully, I'm NOT A REPUBLICAN.
OBAMACARE, finally free healthcare for all.
COEXIST
Free Palestine
and some kind of gay rights sticker I couldn't read (because I was too busy vomitting at this point).

When I did finally get a chance to pass her, I noticed that her driver's side window was open. Ohhhhh
yesssss, boosting boosting boosting....PSSSSSSHHH! VTA RIGHT by her window. I noticed her snap her head
to the side to look at me and mouthed something I couldn't hear over the sound of my exhaust, right before
she drove straight through a meteor-crater-sized-pothole.

Some people are alive only because, it's a sin and illegal, to kill them.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Zero Tolerance Laws/Policies.

Zero Tolerance really means, "we have an end all-be all policy, that removes the necessity for us to use our brains and make a reasonable decision based on facts."

Today's Example...
http://beforeitsnews.com/tea-party/...d-from-school-for-calling-mother-2488548.html

I don't know about you, but I'm calling these stupid bastards at the school AND the District Attorney after work today to
ask them just what fucking parallel universe they're living in!!!!

(Basic Summary: David “Cole” Withrow is a Princeton High School honors student who was arrested Monday and charged with a felony for having a shotgun in his truck in the school parking lot. Sources told ABC11 the Eagle Scout forgot it was still in the truck after skeet shooting over the weekend.

Once he remembered, he used the phone in the school office to call his mom. Administrators overheard him and called the police who placed him under arrest and charged him with a FELONY. He also will not graduate with his class in 2 weeks and will be expelled from school for an entire year.)

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Now THIS I absolutely agree with, Bat. :idontgetit: Another one here in Florida. Some poor girl was doing a science experiment and got royally screwed by the government. And they wonder why no one trusts those in "authority" anymore..

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2013/04/florida_teen_girl_charged_with.php

I would love to bitch slap some of these people...

jZpE5.gif

Yep, I've been following that insanity as well.

I look at it this way, how much money do school administrators make per year? TOOO FUCKING MUCH....that's how much.
I grew up in a one horse town with a very small school (2 schools merged together and we still didn't even break 100 in my
grad. class) and our principal made ~$120/year.

If they aren't prepared to use their brains to determine what is right and wrong in a gray area, but rather rely on a vague,
catch all, policy to manage the school.....then they neither deserve the salary or the position.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
What is your guys take on this? Maybe you can restore a little faith...lol

What happened to those times when it seemed like we could trust people?
Just people in general. You can live in a nice neighborhood these days, be working
on the car in the driveway with tools and stuff laying out, go in the house to
take a piss for 5 minutes, come out and something is gone. Or people pull into a
parking spot next to you, scrape your passenger side door and just drive away!
Back in the day, I knew people that if they hit someone in a parking lot, would
write their name and phone number on the back on an auto insurance business
card and stick it under that vehicle's windshield wiper.

When did things change? It couldn't have been too long because I vaguely remember
the days when you could leave you windows rolled down in the summer and no one would
steal anything. The days when kids didn't run wild and egg people's cars, not because
they'd get arrested but because they had respect for others' property AND their parents
would beat their asses damn red. The days when kids got into a little trouble at school
and went home to face the music, instead of today where the police take middle school
kids out in cuffs because of a fight.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
I agree. The first case is absolutely nuts as with the second.
The boy did the right thing and is now being punished for it. Kinda sends a mixed message, huh? No wonder people are so bat shit crazy anymore.
The girls experiment went array and it most likely was an honest mistake. I used to do that "experiment" when I was younger.
The lye in the drain cleaner reacts with aluminum and cause pressure to build until the sealed container blows. Given the appropriate sized vessel, the explosion can be small or large depending. It can also be quite destructive and spray caustic liquid all over. I lost hearing in one ear, dissolved my clothing and got some nasty burns because of a miscalculation.
Her experiment could have turned out worse but nevertheless the punishment for this innocent mistake is definitely not fitting.
Bullying is another issue I get pissed about. Not that I condone bullying but that their used to be a time when school yard fights just were that, a fight and it was done. You've had enough of your bully, beat his ass to show him your not gonna take it, become friends or gain respect and move on. Not anymore, you get arrested and your parents as well.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
People who can't @#$%ing be on time...!

I don't have a big problem with people being late or rescheduling provided that they COMMUNICATE
that information to those who are waiting on them.

Today for example... I'm sitting here waiting on a couple of engineers to bring their prototype gauge
cluster over and test it in my chamber. They said last night that they'd be here a bit after 08:00....
....at 10-ish, they're still not here, but finally called and said "we'll be there at 11:00". Well, now it's
12:40 and no sign of them yet. They had better hurry up because regardless, I'm leaving at 4:00pm.

They tried this bullshit last Friday, where they were supposed to be here early in the morning, but decided
that 1:30pm was an acceptable time to arrive....and THEN got all butt hurt when we didn't want to stay
until well after 6:00pm.

Maybe it's just that boot camp and 8 years of active duty made me the way I am now, BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
People who can't @#$%ing be on time...!

I don't have a big problem with people being late or rescheduling provided that they COMMUNICATE
that information to those who are waiting on them.

Today for example... I'm sitting here waiting on a couple of engineers to bring their prototype gauge
cluster over and test it in my chamber. They said last night that they'd be here a bit after 08:00....
....at 10-ish, they're still not here, but finally called and said "we'll be there at 11:00". Well, now it's
12:40 and no sign of them yet. They had better hurry up because regardless, I'm leaving at 4:00pm.

They tried this bullshit last Friday, where they were supposed to be here early in the morning, but decided
that 1:30pm was an acceptable time to arrive....and THEN got all butt hurt when we didn't want to stay
until well after 6:00pm.

Maybe it's just that boot camp and 8 years of active duty made me the way I am now, BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

So lets say they had an hour commute. That means they'd have to leave at ~7am to get there by 8am. So lets say its now 7:30 (being generous)...they KNOW they will not be able to make it in time. At that point they should call. But lets say they're just a space cadet and didnt realize they had someplace to be, until all of a sudden its 8am and they have an "oh shit" moment. At that point they should call. Etc.... They missed about a hundred different milestones at which they should have communicated their status.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
They have a < 5 minute walk from their offices across the street. Such an epic fail.

EDIT: It is now 2:35pm and I STILL have not even heard from them.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Looters.
Moore, OK just got hit by an EF5 tornado. Two mile x twenty mile swath of destruction. People are dead and missing and these fucks have the need to go picking through people's stuff so they can steal crap.
WTF is wrong with people??