YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRIND MY GEARS? Thread

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
If I lived close by, I'd take my rifle and go organize a watch team, 24 hour.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
I agree. Bottom feeders of society have no reason to be among us.
I live 100 miles away from Moore, in Tulsa, and the storm was headed straight for us. I raced home, literally raced, but thankfully it fell apart just outside of the city.
Give you guys an idea of the magnitude, debris is being found here, 100 miles away.
I keep a bag packed for emergencies, some call it a bug out bag, for me it's just for these circumstances. In it are firearms. The reason is because of these fucks that ooze out of the cracks.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Damnit I hate that I feel like this......because the way I feel, seems like it would be typical of a criminal, but I'm nothing of the sort.

I have about had it with cops. Just WTF is going on today? Why are people being detained and disarmed in Ohio for open carrying a
pistol in public when IT'S AN OPEN CARRY STATE?! The police seem to be consistently breaking and bending the law at every turn. When
I was a little kid, "the policeman is your friend". If you got in trouble as a kid, you were taken home to your parents in the police car.
Nowadays, you're slapped with felony charges.

Why does stupid shit like this happen? I can't even describe to you (unless you live in the Detroit Metro Area,
and then in which case you'd need no description) how many INSANELY LOUD V8's there are around here....I'm
talking, completely illegal, straight piped, glass packs or flowmasters only if you're lucky....LOUD....and they spin
tire in view of the cops.

http://www.igotasti.com/vBforum/showthread.php?5862-Pulled-Over

Why is there no recourse against this harassment? Because it's really NOTHING BUT harassment.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Asshats that drive under the speed limit in whatever lane they please, and fuck anyone who's behind them, they could care less.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Depending upon other people to get a job done.

At work, I run various types of electrical and electromagnetic tests on automotive components. Most of the time I
work by myself, though sometimes I run tests for engineers/customers while they wait. Most customers are no problem
at all......and then there's the guys I'm working with right now.

They need to complete about 4 hours of testing per day, to finish their part on time. EVERYONE shows up for work
between 6-9am and then works 8 hours. These asshats show up to start testing around 3 'o' clock and then request
that I stay late to help them. If they say they'll be here first thing in the morning, that means about 10 minutes to noon.
SMH....

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Depending upon other people to get a job done.

At work, I run various types of electrical and electromagnetic tests on automotive components. Most of the time I
work by myself, though sometimes I run tests for engineers/customers while they wait. Most customers are no problem
at all......and then there's the guys I'm working with right now.

They need to complete about 4 hours of testing per day, to finish their part on time. EVERYONE shows up for work
between 6-9am and then works 8 hours. These asshats show up to start testing around 3 'o' clock and then request
that I stay late to help them. If they say they'll be here first thing in the morning, that means about 10 minutes to noon.
SMH....

"I'll do it first thing in the morning." 11:57 a.m.

tumblr_m9hv72BGji1r4u9wdo1_500.gif

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
My friends car. Guess he came out to find this. Rat bastards need to get a life.
It's lacquer paint, no less.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374190501.371491.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Oh man. So sad. ;(

I wonder if clay bar would take it off?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Wow.... Are you kidding me... Some people man...

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Why is it, that every time something is fucking up at work, I have to be the one to find it...?! :banghead:

shawn

I hate unequal opportunitys at work.... that being said I understand how seniority works.... my gripe begins with the fact that during the summer months I rely on overtime hours to make decent money.... I am also a good worker and rather skilled at what I do....... now here is the main of my gripe--- I have received ZERO overtime hours this YEAR.... meanwhile the only other guy that works with me (who has seniority over me) has earned roughly 250 hours of overtime pay...... ive explained to my boss that im willing to work overtime and offered to work weekends and stay late ..... I see this as one sided and honestly I feel that it is a personal insult to me, im currently waiting for a phone call from another job that has been promised to me at a different company. I do NOT plan on giving my current employer a courtesy 2 week notice mainly for fear of being fired on the spot and being put in a financial situation.... any thoughts or advice?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I believe your reason is more than enough to quit on the spot when that time comes. Butt buddies or not, too much bullshit!