YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRIND MY GEARS? Thread

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Huge vinyl decals, especially anything tokyo drift looking or dragons :lol: and neons.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
TPG Tuning! :)

35r

I need to see if they are done. I want them on for spring. Should look pretty sick. But yea i agree big useless vinyls of tribal shit irritate me aswell.... I know a few of those people, and i dislike them with a passion.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member

Alter3go

Vinyl is legit if done right and aero pieces can be nice if done right and functional I'm pretty sure those r not

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Georges friend has an insanely fast kouki with anime vinyl on the sides. I completely loved them! So its all taste cause we all have our exceptions! :D

I hope he posts a pic! :tup:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
I've often thought that if I win the powerball, one fun project would be a crazy fast, i.e. +700whp S13 with huge retarded decals, massive wing, neons and the most annoying exhaust ever, and screw with Corvettes and other people who mistake it for a no balls ricer.

Alter3go

I saw LEDs on a jeep last night they were wrapped around the drum brake and it had rims on it so u can see threw them and look at the glows of the LEDs not a bad idea but pretty gay on a jeep

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I've often thought that if I win the powerball, one fun project would be a crazy fast, i.e. +700whp S13 with huge retarded decals, massive wing, neons and the most annoying exhaust ever, and screw with Corvettes and other people who mistake it for a no balls ricer.

That almost describes the car im talking about.... Well then...

GEORGE MUST PUT UP PICS!

Car was sick in person!

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
I would rev at and mean mug, every single sports car on the road. :lol: Hahahahahaaa!!!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
If u like that type of thing lol

Not always, but it would be funny to screw with people. If I won a couple hundred million bucks, why not?

Alter3go

It's always nice to get a good laugh n enjoy yourself n I'm sure if I had a million i may find a few ways haha

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
You know, I just don't see many ricers anymore. They just kind of disappeared over the last few years.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
You know, I just don't see many ricers anymore. They just kind of disappeared over the last few years.

Or you have gotten older and dont hang around with the cool kids anymore! ;) :lol: