You know you own an STI when....

STimedic

34. You get happy when Ft. Bragg shuts down due to 1-3" of snow because you know it means the roads will be mostly empty and much fun will be had hooning.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
36. When people ask me if I have a disease cause I say I got a STi. :rofl:

satinwhitebeast

37. When, Ricer honda boys tries to race you on the highway when you are basically just cruising at 75mph.

38. When, random performance vehicles on the road flexes their muscles by revving high and launching their vehicles all because they saw STi badge on your car. Show offs.

39. When, making moms, in their vans, hold on to their kids at the revving sound of your exhaust 3k+ rpm at a stop light. Hehe yea I'm a show off sometimes. :p

40. When, wife tells me to stop driving so reckless on the turns. She would probably faint if I took her to the twisties.

41. When 3 ft of snow can't stop you!

Last edited:

PlanB

42. When trips all the sudden seem too short.
43. Finding the longest possible route when ever possible.
44. Snow leaves you a giant smile on your face

SirMyztiq

50. When you walk out without a scratch from a car crash that totaled your STi.

SirMyztiq

53. When your significant other gets upset b/c you don't "trust" them enough to let them drive.

John

60. When your tool box is plastered with Subaru emblems / stickers
61. When you have a Subaru flag hanging in your living room
62. When your youtube channel is ALL Subaru stuff
63. You have account on NASIOC with only a handfull of posts, but thousands of PMs

2004STI

66). your mom tells you there is something wrong with your car because it whistles when you shift...... :facepalm:

Td_d

Commander In Chief
When your work colleagues tell you they know when you've arrived at the office, because the windows rattle from your exhaust.