Herro.

silvercookie

Hello. My name is Vinny. I have a 05 wrx limited. Autotragic i know, but for NYC driving im not complaining.
Here are a couple pics and a "mod" list.

Ebay special rear strut bar.
Ebay special ladder brace.
Snorkus delete + drilled out airbox.
Tanabe Ultra medallion titanium 3" catback.

Sti scoop
Black flame Customs Projector retrofit + amber delete + black housing.
Jdm foglights.
Also put a set of PIAA driving lights because i had them laying around. may not look the best but the help consderably.

Pioneer 490ib + ipod/aux
Kicker zx350.4
Soundstream crossovers + tweeters with a pair of sony bookshelf mids. Best mids i have ever heard haha.
Rockford Fosgate RFP-1212 old school in a 1.1 cu ft sealed box.

Here is a video of my car that i just took.

And a few pics.
304068_299470746745465_100000476275937_1303705_536565576_n.jpg

314605_10150316764281404_647831403_8052235_1302663589_n.jpg

2011-09-17_21-08-39_106-1.jpg

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team. I love the snow picture. :tup:

Last edited:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome! Glad you could join... Check out the member's journals and feel free to start your own!

Eeesh! I'm beginning to sound like a broken record :lol:

Paul.c

Hi ya pal. I saw something in your mods list that mentioned flames and it made me worry. I thought you were going to have flames on your hood or something.

George you are just doing your job. I would do the same but you always get there before me.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Whats up george. its vinny.

Thanks everyone.

Oh shit... well welcome! Hey you should come out next week to D&B's... Check out my new ride

Hi ya pal. I saw something in your mods list that mentioned flames and it made me worry. I thought you were going to have flames on your hood or something.

George you are just doing your job. I would do the same but you always get there before me.

:lol: I'm kinda like a virus. I'm on all the time and i just don't go away!

silvercookie

HAHA. It took me a minute and i was like, what is he talking about. then i saw the black flame custom and i was like HMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
Oh shit... well welcome! Hey you should come out next week to D&B's... Check out my new ride

:lol: I'm kinda like a virus. I'm on all the time and i just don't go away!
Oh reallly? Hmmmm. Ill try to make it out saturday night.