ohhai

shefledthescene

herro. my name is dez. miss twiz directed me to the forum for more female back up :lol:

i've had my wrx abbigale for 5 years [bought her brand new]

modlist:
- 20% window tint
- Pioneer head unit
- Kartboy short throw shifter
- Autometer triple clock pod
- Eibach Prokit
- 17x7 Race Gold OZ Superleggeras
- TurboXS Short Ram Intake
- K&N Air Filter
- Custom subiesport front plate delete
- Mirrors painted WR Blue to match the body
- Blobeye Taillights
- V-Limited Replica Front Lip
- Stage II Flash
- Hawk HPS brake pads
- Prosport boost, oil pressure, & water temp gauges
- BFgoodrich G-Force 225/45/17
- Front & Rear Strut Bar
- H brace
- JL 10" sub
- Boston Acoustic F&R door speakers
- Hella Supertone Horns
- Invidia N1 Race CBE
- Invidia bellmouth DP

enough talk, more pictarz:

16.jpg

IMG_1162.jpg

247823_2091301444980_1318574086_2529665_2383807_n.jpg

022.jpg

untitled5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I am proud to be a part of a forum with a growing female members base and ones with such great cars and enthusiasm. It is such a refreshing change. Those are great pics and an awesome car.

Welcome to the site and check out the member's journals and feel free to start your own!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team! I will add you to the ladies room. :)

shefledthescene

I am proud to be a part of a forum with a growing female members base and ones with such great cars and enthusiasm. It is such a refreshing change. Those are great pics and an awesome car.

Welcome to the site and check out the member's journals and feel free to start your own!

thanks :] i see youre in islip. i'm actually from LI, grew up in shirley/mastic beach

:welcome: to the team! I will add you to the ladies room. :)
thank you :]

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
thanks :] i see youre in islip. i'm actually from LI, grew up in shirley/mastic beach

thank you :]

Oh waht a small world! I lived in Mastic for 6 years. I can't say that I would do that again though... it was rough :lol:

spyder8213

Welcome to the forums! While it's great to see a female enthusiastic about modding, it's even better to see that car being raced on the track!! One of the car mags recently did an article about the lack of females in the tuning scene so it's great to see you represent.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Bahahahahahhaha!!!!

I'll most likely be drunk posting tonight after drinking a couple 4loko. Then you'll see what you got yourself into.

How about I ban you? Post then slick.

Scott Stokes

Hey there, you are in Central Florida, how cool. You go to the wensday night meets. One of these day i will make it down there. Its cool to have a local on here finally