n00b from the beach

blown_RS

Hello all, figured that I'd introduce myself on here. Got a few guys and girls that suggested that I join this forum, and well, I finally caved and made a profile lol.

I guess that I'll start in the garge and give a bit of info about myself and my cars.

My first car is a 2003 350Z that I am in the process of rebuilding with a built motor and twin turbos. My current "Daily" is a very special 2.5RS that I picked up about a year ago and have big plans for. Right now it has a built 2.5 block that runs 12:1, and heres the kicker, another 11ish psi of boost from a Prochager. Any body on here that is from the Virginia Beach area might know or have seen this car around, and let me say that I'm in no means trying to take credit from the guy that built the car, but I do have some big plans for her, but thats for another thread at a later date when the Z is all back together and driving again.

As far as everything else goes, I look forward to possibly meeting some of you guys that are close to my area, or the Fayetteville area of NC (spend a pretty good amount of time down there as well) and learning, and sharing information with all were i can.

Cheers,
Tony

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team. Got pics?

Paul.c

Howdy. Post up some pics of your cars. Also check out the members journal section and browse everyone else's cars. We LOVE pictures!!

Edit: just saw the pic. Very nice!

blown_RS

Hello Edwin hahahahaha you are one of those individuals that i was reffering to that wanted me to join... so here i am lol

Lots of pictures to follow as well, I'm on duty today and dont have access to any of my pictures right now :(

Last edited:

blown_RS

again, thanks :) your more than welcome to take a look at it next time i head to Fayetteville to visit Edwin and his band of flunkies

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Hello and Welcome!

Check out the member's journals and feel free to start your own.

blown_RS

Are you sure you're ready for that?? lmao
Yeah I think I can handle that lol... ;)

If you know Fuji your in a world of trouble, lol.
Yeah but that is a two way street, just ask him how we parted ways the first time we hung out haha

i'll get a few engine bay shots up here later on today after I finish some running around, thanks for the kind words guys

blown_RS

pictures :D

DSCN0499.jpgDSCN0500.jpg
Heres a few shots of the engine bay, not a lot in there but the important things are there like and alternater.... um... supercharger :tard: AEM meth kit...

i'll put together a thread in the journal area for my build on the Z and later on for the Subaru, like I said, need to get one running so I can break the other one down.

Tony

blown_RS

haha yeah I know. So I've got the Z in about a hundred pieces in my garage right now and I'm waiting for my turbos to come back from a buddy that is rebuilding them. I'm trying to have it back together by the end of JAN then a tune and a trip to NC maybe to show it off and bullshit with yall

blown_RS

E85 + MTs and some drag times!

Hmmm if yall can source me a set for the day i'd be more than happy to run it a few times. More than likely it'll be on a break in tune so about 450ish to the wheels but yeah i'm down for whatever lol. then i get the RS put back together and that'll get some R comps and a day a VIR :D