Best whelk color for black STI?

Best wheel color for black STI?

I have an 08 all black STI with black Volk wells on it. I'm wanting to go with the Advan RZ's but need some help deciding between the gunmetal and hyper silver. Any suggestions will be appreciated!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Silver will look great on a black STi. My vote is for silver.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Anytime. :tup:

Vermont

Before you move to a new rim (Volks are an awesome set of rims, just paint them....) or color you should stop and think what you want your car to look like. If you don't have a clear goal of what kind of a "theme" so to say for your car then in the end no matter how much money or time you put into it it will still not blend right. For instance I love crazy ass neon colors for rims (something I picked up from the drift world) but I would never do it with my STI as I am going for a full on Red car with all the details done in black. Thus everything that can be debadged as has been debadged and all of them emblems I have left on painted (even the Subaru star on the back of the hatch).

My advise to you.... Whip out gran turismo or any other racing game and mess with a STI on there till you get the right combo that you just need to have for color and rims as well...