any suggestions?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Silver ;)

Silver. Reason, it is very easy to keep clean, in direct sunlight dust and other small imperfections don't show as easily. It waxes to a very nice shine very easily, chrome wheels, black wheels, silver wheels, blue wheels, It all fits. Plus, mine is silver. ?

dat.k.ly_kwag

I have a white wagon myself and have seen silver and dark grey.
I choose white cause I love white but I would choose between
SWP or DGM. In my opinion the silver is not the silver that should go on a Sti. At the end of the day if you paying 40k for a car it comes down to you

Alter3go

I have the 13 SWP let me tell you paint chips can be rather noticeable. So clear bra all day if you do for any color for that matter. I'd go DGM you can detail it and make it look soaking wet the look great. The other day though I saw the "blurple" color and I thought it was friggin shweeeet. I kinda wish I got it in that color it almost looks like u paid for a custom paint job different times of day u get different colors not too bad.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
seconded on the clear bra. If I could go back and have one of those professionally installed, i would in a heartbeat. An extra few hundred would be worth it: my front end looks like crap now.

subieman

Silver will prob be easy to keep clean. But I love the dark gray! Just looks mean as hell! Sets off the curves of the car to. Great eye candy! Just get the one you really personally like! It's like a tattoo. Once you get it. It will cost a hella lot to change!

Drumking30

Thanks. Bought her in January with 5 miles on it. Honestly wasn't too fond of the color at first for the fact that I had my eyes set on the dark grey metallic. Now I'm completely in love with the color. Especially since I paint cars for a living and I see so many colors in the paint world.

WesternSTi

The Music Man
Not white. It's impossible to keep clean. I know because I had 2 white diamond pearl Preludes. World Rally Blue or Plasma Blue Pearl, I say. :)