-Calculated load
-Close/open loop switch (CL/OL status)
-Engine speed (RPM)
-Feedback knock
-Fine learned knock
-Manifold Relative Pressure (boost)
-Mass airflow voltage (MAF voltage)
-Throttle position

Log about 15-20 minutes of normal city and highway driving with slight boost (~5 psi) and then let idle for 3 minutes. Make sure you don't get any more than -2 feedback knock WHILE boosting. If you see it go past -2, you should cease boosting immediately! AFR should be ~14.7 during idle and normal driving. AFR should be anywhere from 10.0-13.5 during boost. It heavily depends on the tune and I know the stock one is crap. :lol:
So when I go to flash the map I get the following message, "A Previous version of AccessPort was encountered. Continuing will discard existing data". So, I'm guessing whoever had the car didn't give up the accessport? I continued and put the Stage1 Tune on because at this point, I've put the stock intake back on. I got logs, just need to know how to post them. The downside is I wasn't able to get all of the requested categories. For whatever reason when I was selecting which categories I wanted, when I was pushing the OK Button, it wasn't accepting my selection. I was able to resolve this as I was pushing the button too long? When I just did a quick button push it would accept. When it wasn't accepting my selection I wasn't holding the button any longer than a half-second, but anywho I got 6 categories in, I'm not sure how to get it to log all of the other categories once I have 6 categories selected?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Nothing is coming up on google for that message. Did you update the AP to the latest firmware prior to marrying/flashing/logging?

So, you successfully married and flashed on the Stage 1 OTS map?

Let me check online how the V3 one is set up in comparison to the V2 I had. Give me a couple of minutes.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Here is a good guide:

Configure the data logging to the parameters I listed above.

jimoblivion

Nothing is coming up on google for that message. Did you update the AP to the latest firmware prior to marrying/flashing/logging?

So, you successfully married and flashed on the Stage 1 OTS map?

Let me check online how the V3 one is set up in comparison to the V2 I had. Give me a couple of minutes.
Yes, I was able to get it flashed, that notification came up first when I selected the Stage 1 Map. It said continuing will remove existing data (1owners tune)and it will be unrecoverable. I continued on. The car drove a lot better, I was driving normally and could feel that the car seemed less restrictive than it did w/the AEM and original tune? I was getting better fuel mpg as well. I won't be able to get out again today for a drive but I will do it tomorrow.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Alright, cool. Here is your to do list for tomorrow when you get a chance to drive again:

1) update the AP to the latest firmware
2) set up data logging to the parameters I mentioned
3) log normal driving for 15-20 minutes with the conditions I mentioned a few posts ago
3) upload the log file
[MENTION=662]Batmobile_Engage[/MENTION] [MENTION=5388]Raven32[/MENTION] [MENTION=2822]Doppelganger[/MENTION] [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi[/MENTION] [MENTION=1868]Boogieman98[/MENTION] [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION]

Can someone view his log that he posted earlier and also take a look at the one he'll upload tomorrow? I don't have excel on either computers at the moment. Also while on the subject, does anyone know where I can download excel from? I've been pulling my hair out for the past three weeks trying to find it. I eventually gave up trying. :lol: :tdown:

jimoblivion

Alright, cool. Here is your to do list for tomorrow when you get a chance to drive again:

1) update the AP to the latest firmware
2) set up data logging to the parameters I mentioned
3) log normal driving for 15-20 minutes with the conditions I mentioned a few posts ago
3) upload the log file
@Batmobile_Engage @Raven32 @Doppelganger @IGOTASTi @Boogieman98 @HolyCrapItsFast

Can someone view his log that he posted earlier and also take a look at the one he'll upload tomorrow? I don't have excel on either computers at the moment. Also while on the subject, does anyone know where I can download excel from? I've been pulling my hair out for the past three weeks trying to find it. I eventually gave up trying. :lol: :tdown:
Datalogs5 https://www.dropbox.com/s/uamdt14zkld6ttm/datalog5.csv?dl=0 @Batmobile_Engage @Raven32 @Doppelganger @IGOTASTi @Boogieman98 @HolyCrapItsFast

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
[MENTION=6085]jimoblivion[/MENTION] Are you able to give me Excel?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I appreciate it! I'll take a look when I get home if no one gets to it before me. :tup:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I'm having a looksy... BTW CSV files should open in Excel with out issue. :tup:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
These logs look fine to me. Fueling is really good for an OTS map. A little knock under moderate load but nothing to concern yourself with

jimoblivion

Yeah, driving w/the OTS map w/stock intake feels better than when I had the AEM on it, it feels less restrictive? Not sure if the guy that had the car prior to me had a crap map (no pun intended) w/the AEM poorly tuned or not but I can really notice the difference. I haven't been on it too much because I wanted to hear from you guys, but yesterday on the way home, I needed to get home so I had to drive a little aggressive and I was impressed w/the low end performance. Thanks for all of the help guys. Now I am going to go Platinum because I believe in this group, but I got to get that AEM Intake sold before I can do that. I got 3 girls wanting all electronics for Christmas, lol! And that's why I got rid of the AEM, I won't be able to afford a protune for a few months, so the stock intake route was definitely my best bet. Thanks @Alin, @HolyCrapItsFast, @IGOTASTi and everyone else that weighed in.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
That's what we're here for! :tup:

No worries. Get that intake sold! Try Nasioc. You'll definitely have way better luck over there. I only use it to buy and sell parts.

When you're Platinum, you'll have the option of getting an etune from [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] . There is a to do list prior to starting an etune, but if you feel that you're capable of completing it, then you'll be able to get a safe and reliable tune with performance in mind last. If you don't feel that you're ready to take on the task, then a protune is probably your best bet. Don't write off the etune until you look it over though!

I may be a rare example, but not only do I have a safe and reliable tune, it also packs a crap load of power while managing obscene MPG's. Not that this car is made with fuel economy in mind, but that is a very nice added bonus; icing on the cake!

For the time being, I would advise you not to go WOT. If you have to accelerate, then try not to go more than 75-80% throttle. Also, make sure you monitor your car now whenever you drive it. The AP definitely makes life so much easier than carrying a laptop around. :tup:

Other than that, if you have any more questions, feel free to ask! :tup: