The Post Whore Thread!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Will do.

TK-421

I hope that tuning was not the issue. That'd be a bad deal if it was.

Seems to be a multitude of things, but after pulling the ROM looking at the tables here, this was tuned right to the ragged edge, really didn't have any buffer room for error. The car has a defi link system and I did a recall of peak boost and it also seems like the owner turned up the MBC a little more than he should have or what the car was actually tuned for. And it's also apparent that this guy beats this thing like a dead horse. So can't really truly point the finger at the tuning. Had it been driven normally and not futzed with further im pretty sure the tune would have be OKAY for this, still doesn't look great, but just mediocre in my opinion.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Seems to be a multitude of things, but after pulling the ROM looking at the tables here, this was tuned right to the ragged edge, really didn't have any buffer room for error. The car has a defi link system and I did a recall of peak boost and it also seems like the owner turned up the MBC a little more than he should have or what the car was actually tuned for. And it's also apparent that this guy beats this thing like a dead horse. So can't really truly point the finger at the tuning. Had it been driven normally and not futzed with further im pretty sure the tune would have be OKAY for this, still doesn't look great, but just mediocre in my opinion.

Shitty, regardless.
And that's a fine example of no such thug as bullet proof.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
What the fuck is wrong with tapatalk?! I havent gotten one notification today from here!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
No clue. Bet it needs updated. Will check it out again.

TK-421

I have a bestfriend that lives in Sydney Australia and she went downtown tonight well tonight for them, and saw the Chinese New Year festival and sent me these awesome photos that I want to share with all of you

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424349661.383302.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424349684.816310.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424349698.216452.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424349708.288150.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424349721.765926.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424349731.232937.jpg

The opera house and the Sydney Bridge look absolutely amazing, makes me want to go back and visit her right now!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424349790.216208.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424349800.420541.jpg

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
WTF happened to our Tapatalk cover photo?! It's not a car interior anymore.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I like it

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
:lol:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
So what does everyone see? [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] screen shot?