The Post Whore Thread!

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Old geezer....he's been living there for like two years. I've never had any other neighbor ever complain about anything so he can go f himself

"I can't tell if my Hoveround is running, over the sound of that rice burner! Damn whippersnappers!"

TK-421

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423492391.557439.jpg

When you find this in between the starter and transaxle of a customer car, you wonder and want to ask the owner what village idiot did you let work on your car last time?

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
I'm not even sure what the hell that is. Piece of steel pipe? Monsterous wine cork? :lol:

TK-421

I'm not even sure what the hell that is. Piece of steel pipe? Monsterous wine cork? :lol:

15mm deep well impact socket. I was surprised that the vehicle didn't short the electrical system since it was wedged between the starter and transaxle right next to the battery positive connection on the starter with no protective cap on it.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Oh damn... Yeah that would have been interesting to say the least. Nothing like shorting a battery capable of that many amps. Standby for the lightning show.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
uploadfromtaptalk1423532720428.jpguploadfromtaptalk1423532743366.jpguploadfromtaptalk1423532761574.jpg

Goooood food. Lemme know if anyone needs a lesson. ;-)

EDIT: Why TF are all my pics uploading sideways?

Last edited:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Pan seared scallops is one of my specialties. When you're a single guy and want to eat great stuff all the time without burning your paycheck at restaurants, you quickly learn how to do this stuff on your own. :lol:

Last edited:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
I Iove seafood and used to spear fish and lobster dive in Hawaii and Key West. I quickly learned to cook seafood. With a salt water-resident license and a lobster stamp ($35) you can take 5 per person per day. I ate TONS of lobster :-D

Last edited:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
o3Xi5mU.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We don't want to know, lol.