The Post Whore Thread!

Gussy818

Lol yeah my only bitch is this white girl....she's quick, sexy, and born in 2013....when I turn her on in the morning she returns the favor

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Ill never trade my 04 in!!!

TK-421

Yup maybe European model ;)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423069931.229757.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
04 on the weekends. 16 mon-fri. I see what you mean. Damnit!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Ze eurovagens!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Player?

Im a baller. A shot caller. Hundred dollar hollar. Nightcrawler. Dirty brawler. On the prowl. Never throw in the towel. Just wanna howl.

Now youre sour.

:(

Gussy818

My neighbor came over to complain about warming up my car hahahaha....he says he can smell the carbon monoxide, and that his house shakes. Fuck him tho

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
My neighbor came over to complain about warming up my car hahahaha....he says he can smell the carbon monoxide, and that his house shakes. Fuck him tho

:rofl: What a tool. Did you tell him to **** right off or were you a little nicer? :lol:

Gussy818

:rofl: What a tool. Did you tell him to **** right off or were you a little nicer? :lol:

He's fucken lame....he tried telling me last year too. Yesterday he threatened to report me hahahaha! I just told him to go ahead and to go away because im heading to work lol
Then he tries to play the neighbor card, saying we need to work together. I told him there was nothing I can do about my car and just got in and revered out of my drive way revving ;)