CHANGE AHEAD

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
First, don't freak out, lol. We want to thank each and everyone who supports igotasti.com from the bottom of our hearts. Without the continued support of the vendors and lifetime platinum members we couldn't have the type of growth we have, and for that, we thank you again!

As of this week, we've hit a new milestone. We getting seen daily by over 1 million people a day now and it is been as high as 1.3 million daily. Our growth is due to the fact that you the member has taken a stake in what we do and how we run this community and what values we stand by. We're just a little over 6 years old and no drama has ensued. We crush any type of drama that occurs and we respect all who join us no matter what they drive or have.

Well as you may all know with that kind of traffic changes are bound to come. We're now on a monster server to hold all the traffic and coming up this winter we will be making a jump to a brand new mobile designed theme that has some really big benefits for us. Please don't freak out. It won't be such a major change that it drives you nuts it's more of features we need for business growth to continue. If you go to www.igotacummins.com on your mobile phone you'll see the site is in full mobile forum with all the forum features on your phone. We've been working on this for the last few months and now it's coming to igotasti.com. We will only have one theme color as this coding is very complex but will be a huge asset to our Vendors and such. You'll still be able to use Tapatalk if you like also.

Please keep in mind I.G.O.T.A is a company that was started over 7 years ago based on biblical truths and we still hold to them values today. We just want to keep the community safe and growing healthy, plus giving our vendor's businesses and an outlet for continued growth.

Once the changes start to happen we will keep you informed every step of the way. If something is broken please let us know and give us time to fix the issues. :)
Thanks once again for your support and making this the best STi community on the web. :ty:

God bless,
igotasti

attachment.php

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
i think i speak for everyone here when i say thank you JJ for everything you do for us and this community. you don't take enough credit when it comes to this thing you built from the ground up. keep on keepin on brother we all have your back :cheers:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
i think i speak for everyone here when i say thank you JJ for everything you do for us and this community. you don't take enough credit when it comes to this thing you built from the ground up. keep on keepin on brother we all have your back :cheers:

Thank you for the kind words!!!

Hear! Hear! Awesome news

But please tell me I get to keep my black background and white text lol it's so much easier on the eyes hahahaha:lol:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Hear! Hear! Awesome news

But please tell me I get to keep my black background and white text lol it's so much easier on the eyes hahahaha
We don't know what color we're going with.

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

Hear! Hear! Awesome news

But please tell me I get to keep my black background and white text lol it's so much easier on the eyes hahahaha:lol:

I second this. Makes it much easier on the eyes while looking at a computer screen all day.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Black and red for life! :angry:

Tapatalk helps a lot, fellas. It's a must! :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We're thinking of an all black theme now.

Stay tuned.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
You guys new to check out igotacummins.com on your phone to see what we're talking about. ?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Holy crap!! Just saw it. That looks amazing!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Told ya! Gives you the look, feel, and function of the forum in your hand.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
It's a huge difference than what I was dealing with before I got Tapatalk again! :fuji:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
It's a huge difference than what I was dealing with before I got Tapatalk again! :fuji:
Told ya, lol.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Update: We decided to scrap the new theme we had and redo our original themes to match as closely as we can in color and font sizing.

The mobile theme is now shut off and we will keep you updated when the new responsive themes will launch.

Thank you,
igotasti

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
Update: We decided to scrap the new theme we had and redo our original themes to match as closely as we can in color and font sizing.

The mobile theme is now shut off and we will keep you updated when the new responsive themes will launch.

Thank you,
igotasti

Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!

what happened??

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Hey, I never said that! I stated the font was too large on a desktop. I can use the Google tool to make the page smaller.

Are there other people that have stated the same thing?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Hey, I never said that! I stated the font was too large on a desktop. I can use the Google tool to make the page smaller.

Are there other people that have stated the same thing?
Yes. So we're going to match it 100% like we did for igotacummins. com.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Dang, I really liked to new setup.
Stay tuned. We're working on a few ideas. Don't give up on us yet, lol.