2012 sti parts for sale or trade today!!!! cheap tell me you want

patrick1160

2012 sti parts for sale or trade today!!!! cheap tell me you want

What do you need from a 2012 sti . Plus has loJack but I have yet to find it. It is transferrable and very very new. It is for the life of whoever owns it I paid 1200.00 cash for all the best options. Just have to figure out how to find it, LoJack won't tell me. I have an entire car, 28,000 miles nice everything . Great shape, with every upgrade. I have extended 80,000 mile warranty, best one Subaru has with a million different perks. THIS ALL STIMS FROM LOJACK REFUSING TO TELL ME WHERE MY LOJACK UNIT IS IN MY CAR, DONT GET WRONG, I AN ABSOLUTELY LOYAL TO MY STI!!!! THATX EXACTLY WHY I TOLD LOJACK REPRESENATIVE THAT HE HAD 5 SECONDS TO TELL ME WHERE IT WAS IN MY CAR, OR I WOULD START RIPPING OUT WIRES UNTIL I FOUND IT, OR THERE WAS NOTHING LEFT BUT A FREAKIN FRAME AND TIRES PARKED IN Garage. SO HE CALLED MY BLUFF AND HERE WE ARE!" I WONT LET LAW ENFORCEMENT TRACK MY STI EVERY IT GOES and Pull it over every time it drives down the road!!"" I love my car !! ME AND THE CAR HAD A SAYING, NO MORE LOJACK OR WIRE YANKIN TIME!!

List Date: 6/18/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2012 sti parts for sale or trade today!!!! cheap tell me you want
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $1.00

--------------------------------------
igotasti

WesternSTi

The Music Man
So you're tearing the thing apart? That makes me sad. Do you have: Boost Gauge, Fog Lights, B-Pillar Carbon Fiber Trim, Center Console Extension, or SPT Front Lip?

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Old thread, guys.

OP posted this and has never came back. I doubt there is much validity.
This thread probably needs deleted.