04 wiring Harness

Busker

Well I just got an awesome deal on a COBB V2. The shitty part is that Im going to have to trailer The Gremlin to whatever I shop I go to..... urgh

Busker

$400 if I still want it.... I think Im gonna go against the grain and Have Nick Open Source tune me, IF HE'D EVER ANSWER HIS PHONE OR EMAILS.

Busker

Well If they left town on the 8th, then it all makes perfect sense as to why they havent answered text or emails. Ok now I dont feel as angry lol

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
This is why I'm stuck between a rock and a hardplace. I mean Im sure hes lookin at making some extra money by selling me the AP but like Bubba and I were talkin about maybe its b/c of the failsafes that are imbedded in the AP.

As far as MAC Auto, Ive emailed them twice called them 4 times and still have yet to hear a response from them. Its a little disconcerting. Like I said earlier, Im just getting frustrated beyond all belief.

Well the AP has no additional fail safes over an OpenSource tune. Anyone can fuck up a tune whether it is OS or AP :lol: The AP will not prevent or limit any output, parameter or function from over compensating or going past normal levels. :tup: In fact I believe the potential for more damage is possible with the AP in the hands of the wrong person because you have access to more tables and many of them are not well defined but have significant impacts to safety and drivability.

Busker

Well Im also going to take the road less often traveled, I am goin to Open Source Tune this Bastard. Now theres speed density and flat foot shifting. Now its all about getting the dyno and pieced together.