05 STi smoking horribly and loss of power

Ok need help fast before I tear this engine apart for no Reason. My car had been running just fine then threw the P011 and another code. Well it went from that to now smoking horribly andno boost build at all and loss of power. I'm running stock turbo with full Freddy exhaust, kid said that I bought it from has cp pistons and ARP head studs put in on the motor rebuild. I've now towed the car and parked it before I made anything Worse.:shock:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
First do a compression test

ZachTTLM

Best place to start would be compression and Leak down test. Once those results come back we should be able to help more.

Best place to start would be compression and Leak down test. Once those results come back we should be able to help more.
im try to get into it today after work but my mechanic looked it over with me he has built three STi from blown motors to slung rods. it was burning oil bad out the exhuast which is what the smoke was and some of it out the intake too. one the codes was for a misfire in cylinder 3. i was thinking new oil and plugs then crank her up for the compression test, but when i was driving it lost all power and wont build boost at all.