05stidave-2005 WRB STI

05stidave

(This is a bit of a repeat of my introduction post, sorry) Little background- Bought the car in June 05 and have ~13,000 miles on it now. I know I'll probably take some heat for this, but I take it off the rode for the winter time. My reasoning is that I know I'm going to have this car for a very long time and I want to keep it in as good of condition as I can. I know that driving an awd car in the snow is a blast, but honestly, in Rhode Island, we have nice snow for about 10 minutes before the town/state dump vast amounts of sand and salt on the roads. Not worth it to me. (Keep the bashing to a minimum please, lol). Here's a list of my mods:

Blouch Dom 3.0xtr turbo
Spearco TMIC
Grimmspeed uppipe
Perrin 3? silicone turbo inlet
KStech type-AB 73mm intake
Deatschwerks 300lph fuel pump
Grimmspeed 3-port boost solenoid
Wicked Innovation TGV deletes
Deatschwerks 850cc injectors
Wicked Innovation fuel system
  • Aeromotive fuel rails
  • Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator
  • Aeromotive fuel pressure gauge
  • Aeroquip AQP AN-6 socketless hose
  • Anodized aluminum AN fittings

photo 5.jpg

Dyno time at DynoTech
photo 4.jpg

photo 3.jpg

Captured this on the highway
photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Nobody's gonna hate on a garage queen! I wish i had a garage and an extra car so I could get away with only driving it when i wanted.

So what are your plans for it? Do you track it at all?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I wish I had a garage queen.

05stidave

Nobody's gonna hate on a garage queen! I wish i had a garage and an extra car so I could get away with only driving it when i wanted.

So what are your plans for it? Do you track it at all?

Next plan is to work on the suspension. I haven't tracked it yet, though I would like to sometime.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Next plan is to work on the suspension. I haven't tracked it yet, though I would like to sometime.

I love suspension mods. Mine handles like its on rails!

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
...and sway bar mounts, end links, 6-way adjustable gas shocks, lowering springs, triangle trunk brace, phew...that escalated quickly :tard:

Last edited:

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Well swaybars and endlinks are definitely your best bang for the buck. Batmobile might've been a little too much in "Bruce Wayne, money dont mattah" mode...

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
^ lol.
On a budget, or even not, sways and links were definitely the biggest improvement. The ALK was also a very good upgrade.