07 STI Limited owner new to Fort Bragg

C NO EVO

This video is taken is a crappy cell phone and doesn't do any justice... But now the cars running Cobb stage 2, K&N intake, Megan catless dp, straight pipe...

C NO EVO

Yeah I do Edwin, I plan on upgrading the intercooler and other things before I upgrade the injection.. I'll grab them from you or spec ops (who ever has them) when I get back

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
Glad to have you with us :)

C NO EVO

haha, I barely log in to any forums.. I guess I should get back into that since I'm back in AMERICA and not in Afghanistan haha..

ICY STi

Welcome to the best community on the web for our passion. A lot of great knowledge here so dont be discouraged to post and ask questions...chances are someone here has the knowledge and know-how to help you get where you wanna be.

C NO EVO

eh, what do Ryan and Daniel think? I'm trying to get my car to the very powerful/reliable point.. If you think the FICs are worth it and will be reliable and won't destroy my engine I'm fine with that. :tard: most of the other builds I've looked at with that turbo used around 800cc injectors however I do not know if they're maxed out or not.. I know you know you quite a bit when it comes to putting down power and tuning, I'm fine with throwing the FICs in.. I can also run E85 then. If I change my mind I'll text ya

C NO EVO

This is the exact reason I follow you and Gino around to which ever shop you're working at haha.. Let's do the FICs then! MOAR POWAAAAA

C NO EVO

thanks for the link, I got some cheapo wheels from discount tire and put all season tires on them.. Thanks though!

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
Sounds like you're getting it sorted out a bit? Nice to know there's a ton of guys in the area that know what the hell they're talking about, isn't it? I would, and have in some cases, trust my car with any of these guys! They know what's up. :)

Last edited:

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
rofl.. I know you do. Wasn't it you that got me set up with them, though? I've rather gotten used to them. They don't seem to be causing any undue trouble.

STimedic

Kai, my car is a prime example of not having enough injector headroom......and that's on my 20G. Listen to them! If not, I will gladly take those FIC's.....

C NO EVO

Yeah definitely listened to them :p pretty excited to see what kind of power she'll make now. Should be getting her back soon

DannyD

Are there any good tracks or events around Bragg? Used to drive around NY and even down to Ohio when I was at Drum. 6 hours isnt anything of a drive to make it to a good track day or cruise

ICY STi

The motor speedway in Fayetteville has "Freaky Friday". Highly doubt it's still open being winter. But the track is decent.