2003 Wagon Upgrades?

Z1107

I wasn't recommending import image it's just the only site I know that offers that product. You can order the Megan turboback black from Jordan, good product for under 600 and its quiet during normal driving.

ChrisA215

i found a turbo xs turbo back for just under 700? i heard fairly good things about them can i get an approval? And i need somewhere to order a cobb tuning access port from and can i run stage one stock?

Z1107

Turboxs makes good products. Hit up Jordan at defined, absolute rock bottom prices, he's one of our vendors. You'll love the AP.

Z1107

Before you decide call Jordan at defined. No shit, he's the 99% of the time the best deal around. And I believe he's having a special on Cobb APs right now, not sure.

Z1107

Also chris if you want a somewhat good idea of what an exhaust is going to sound like go YouTube. Not the best quality in sound but you can get a good idea of what sounds deeper vs raspier.

ChrisA215

i heard the turbo xs exhaust and it sounds pretty damn good to me check out that link i posted for more information on the exhuast ive been looking at

ChrisA215

I installed the Cobb AP thanks to jordan at DEFINED noticed the change in a heart beat thanks again pal i know my one buddy was looking to get stuff from agency and i told him how much you helped me out so expect anouther customer in the near future!!

ZachTTLM

Chris welcome to the site and glad to hear the success with the accessport. I agree with mentioned comments the catted Invidia downpipe would be the way to go to put together a great sounding/performing turbo back exhaust. They are a quality product and will help with emission issues. Far as a matching catback there are a couple options you can go with but I have seen great results from the HKS Hi-Power. Far as other mods change over to the COBB SF short ram intake & delete the air tank in the inner fender, this matched with the exhaust and accessPort will help the car breath well, sound good, and perform nicely. If you need any assistance feel free to contact me.

ChrisA215

well since im installing the up pipe soon since i jsut got it thanks again Jordan At Defined! but i know about this heat wrap stuff that ive heard great reviews on and i was curious as to if i should wrap my uppipe in it? i want the boxster sound but not it be too loud.

Z1107

Do it! But just remember to wear gloves if you ever have to take that part off. I learned the hard way.

ChrisA215

does any one know where to find rear lights for the wagon all of them seem to be for the sedan and not the wagon :(

Z1107

Ive searched for aftermarket ones to give you a link, I cant find any, all I find is OEM. Your only option might be to customize your own lights.