2006 STI 428whp/405wtq Blouch 20G-XT Tuned by Doug Wilks 20lbs on pump 93!

INTERISTA

First of all I want to say THANK YOU to Bobby, Diego, George and all the boys at S&R Performance for all their efforts, professionalism and hard work they put into my car. Friday July 1st I drove 4 hrs from West Palm Beach to Tampa I was the first one there at 9am. Immediately Diego started taking everything apart for the turbo upgrade and supporting mods. We ran into a few issues but they took care of it. After a long day around 9pm the car was finally ready for dyno and Doug Wilks
biggrin.gif
As the tune progressed we encountered an ignition brake up issue. Doug and George told me not to worry about it they would figure it out. They went out of their way tracing the problem making a custom grounding kit, replacing plugs, coilpacks and the problem persisted
headwall.gif
by then it's already midnight and found a bad connection in the engine harnesses, (done by the dealership) apparently they spliced a connector and the work they did was just terrible, wrapped up all together with electrical tape and sleeved so it was hard to see it.

These guys took the extra time and effort to rip all the cables apart and fixed it all up. After 1am it was finally the time to try once again... and it worked. The first pull went straight to 402whp...419... Doug did his magic and then 428whp/405wtq at 20lbs of boost
eek.gif
it was a happy moment for all of us at S&R Performance at 2am. I can't describe how awesome these guys are.

Everyone there is extremely dedicated to achieve the best I would highly recommend S&R to anyone in South Florida your expectations will be exceeded by far. And lastly Doug Wilks from TopSpeed what can I say he is simply the best, I know call him Doug " The Master Jedi"
lol.gif
Thank you Doug!

The car is just ridiculous it runs smooth and pulls hard all the way to the red line I am extremely satisfied with what we accomplished. Doug said it is one of the best Blouch 20G-XT setups he's ever tuned. Very solid. Let the dyno graph speak for itself.

Numbers
Dyno: Dynomite at S&R Performance
Tuner: Doug Wilks from TopSpeed
Boost: 20lbs
Fuel: Pump 93 Octane
Wheel HP: 428
Wheel TQ: 405
Ambient Temp: 80
Elevation: Tampa, FL

Car Info
Year: 2006
Engine Management: Cobb AP V2
Turbo: Blouch 20G-XT 8cm
Intercooler: TurboXS FMIC
Meth Kit: None
Injectors: DW850cc
Intake/Inlet: Perrin short ram/AP hard inlet (Polished)
Headers: Maddad UEL JetHot ceramic coating (Sterling)
Uppipe: Maddad JetHot ceramic coating (Sterling)
Downpipe: TurboXS 4" bellmouth catless
CBE: TurboXS RFL TI

Other Power Mods:
TurboXS type H-RBV Recirc Bpv, Grimmspeed light weight pulley, 1 Step colder NGK plugs, Grimmspeed EBCS, 8mm Phenolic Spacers, Tgv deletes, Walbro 255 fuel pump.

CitrusPark-FernLake-20110702-00444.jpg
CitrusPark-FernLake-20110701-00434.jpg

STimedic

Subtract 40hp and 30lb-ft, there's your heartbreaker numbers. I've come to realize numbers don't mean much, it all matters on the tune.

STimedic

I just want to get a new battery and tune and get to driving my car again...so I can get on a dyno and see what she's capable of.

SSJBaku

+1 for doug, great tuner, he was the first one to do my base tune with the accessport when i first got my car