2006 STi Aka Darth Vader

liltripg17

I should have it finished tomorrow. I seen some picks of black STis with white wheels...and it looked sick..so im hoping that this works out well...if not...im not really out much.

liltripg17

Weellll took longer than i thought...things got crazy at the shop. But there finally done....next time im taping off the tires....lol

Attachments

• IMG_20130522_184352.jpg
    IMG_20130522_184352.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 62

liltripg17

Next...i gotta scrap the Tein coilovers, going with fortune auto. Then brake upgrade...gates timing belt kit...sways...then its time to start the go fast mods. I am waiting for those so i can do it all at once...then pro tune. lol

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Why scrap teins?

liltripg17

I bought the tein street basis....i have kids so i wanted something kind of suttle....but that was the wrong choice. I had one blow after not even a month of them on the car. Just regular daily driving. So when i contact them they said theyll inspect it but doubt they will cover it. If they do it will be 3 ta 5 weaks to get the shock back. I wont be purchasing from them ever again. And as far as brakes im thinking DBA4000 rotors...not sure on pad yet...i was gonna go hawk hps but not settled.....stainless braided lines and dot 5 fluid

liltripg17

Ok, so it has been a long time sense i have posted on here. I just installed an Invidia N1 street cat back exhaust. I will post pics later. I should also be receiving my fortune auto coilovers this weak as well. Then a few odds and ends, JPM coachworks shift boot and some wing stiffiners. I will post pics as things are installed.

orestes85

I was going to recommend the tarmac 2 coilovers. VERY nice ride on the street and stiff through corners. For rotors, I really like the girodisc 2pc

liltripg17

I really like those 2 piece as well. But there very expensive and for as often (not often at all) as i actually get to trac or autocross this car. I just feel i would be over spending. As far as the coilovers....i have used those and they are nice. i have doone alot of work with the Fortunes now, and i have found you get ALOT more for your money with them. lol. Also, i added a few little cosmetic details to the car. Perrin wing stiffys, JPM coach works boot and STi floor mats. i need to upload some more pics.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
If you're not tracking the car, just get some NAPA blanks. For the price difference vs some DBAs you can roast a set of rotors per track day and still come out ahead.