2013 DKL Sti wagon

dat.k.ly_kwag

Hello everybody First of let me just say thanks for the warm welcome here on IGOTASTI everybody really nice and I can appreciate that. Anyways my name Dat or (dot) I'm 23 and from bethel Connecticut
I brought my Sti from colonial Subaru in Danbury on feb,11,2013 a day after my birthday. I used to own a 2003 acura rsx but wanted to upgrade and it's was mostly either an Evo x or Sti and here I am today.

va8a4e5u.jpg

dat.k.ly_kwag

I purchase the car for out the door price 38k the dealer was really nice there I got the car in SWP and did not put an accessories on it but at the time the dealer only had 2 Sti in stock both deaden one blue one black but I had to wait 4 month to get it.
nu6azaqu.jpg
3apaje3y.jpg

dat.k.ly_kwag

Pick it up on a betuifully sunny afternoon on a Saturday and the mod started right away
Started with the Perrin performance license relocator and Jdm r205 black badge
ajezusy6.jpg
ysyzugat.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Looking good. ;)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Pics with the diffuser installed!!!!!!

dat.k.ly_kwag

Hello IGOTASTI i fell of for a while i was just so busy for the past year but i promise ill spend some more time i have done lots of little work on my car and cant wait to show you guys. Once again its feels good to be back.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=3290]dat.k.ly_kwag[/MENTION] welcome back.

dat.k.ly_kwag

Well one like i said i only done little stuff but its what i can afford right now since i'm going to med school and money tight.
For some reason i really got carbon fiber happy :D and everything and anything that was offer in CB for a GR STI i have to get it, what also happen to was i found this local guy who own a store and he does nothing but custom carbon work and i went crazy.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We love carbon. Show us some pics.

dat.k.ly_kwag

So lets go back months and months way back in early 2014 its was cold and i order up a cobb tuning sf intake. i installed it tune it and went for a drive car feels excellent love the sounds and was just nice. but there was one thing that didn't settle well with me, that was the cobb cover on top i wasn't really feeling the brushed metal look with the big cobb logo. Now before anybody goes why are you getting rid of the logo and stuff let me just say this. Its my car and at the end of the day if something don't look nice to me i'm gonna change it. And in this case i didn't like the big cobb logo. So what i decided to do was to get a nice piece of carbon fiber and just trace it out and use that as a cover. i dint go far cause i ended up finding this guy who own a shop and all he do is custom carbon fiber modification. So long story short not only did i pay less for what i did but he did most of the work and this guys does amazing work. And he the finished product!!!!!!!!!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Very nice.

Had to fix your pics. You had to many img tags n the post. ;)

dat.k.ly_kwag

sorry man i just want to show everybody some nice pics. I'm still new to forms and uploading picture any suggestion would be great. thanks

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
No worries. Just if you see any tags like img beside the pic that means you have double the tag. You only want to see the pics.