2013 Wicked Big Meet (CT)

IVIrSTi

who's going? and what cars are coming? it is this weekend june 9th :D

who will i get to see and whos car will i get to see? hahah

going with a 2003 WRX bug eye with an :sti: 340AWHP Engine swap. :D ill be wearing the IGOTASTi.COM shirt too

PLEASE REMOVE IF THERE IS ANOTHER POST LIKE THIS, :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Get pics!

I'm sure your see others from I.G.O.T.A. :)

IVIrSTi

Get pics!

I'm sure your see others from I.G.O.T.A. :)

of course!! I will take my camera and record it, will post on youtube and or just post it here (ill make anither post that saids "WBM2013 how it was")

PS where can i get I.G,O.T,A. STi cards? I think i need maybe a few more (washed 2 cards, they were in my pocket) and so i need a few more haha, hook me up? thanks!

NESTI

I've always wanted to do this drive, unfortunately I'm still stuck in California right now, I'll just need to wait til next year.

NESTI

my buddy will be there you cant miss him, i think he is bringing his red 06 wrx with the sti spoiler, the chrome ring around his bulbs on the headlights are painted red.

IVIrSTi

my buddy will be there you cant miss him, i think he is bringing his red 06 wrx with the sti spoiler, the chrome ring around his bulbs on the headlights are painted red.

Really? Sounds like one that me and the driver had an extange of thumbs up, revs, stares and smiles, im hoping thats him haha, get him into igota, and get his number or something :D