Special Meet For Calender Photoshoot in Pittsburgh AREA

Holabak

Alright folks, I have a friend Nickie, she does some modeling with cars (she's pretty good with it too), and she has requested 12 cars and/or trucks for a Calender Photoshoot. Best Part is that money from each calander sold is going to 2 great causes either the Westmoreland Humane Society or St. Jude's.

She asked me to pass on this information to anyone who would like to get the chance to have there car picked to be in the shoot.

The Location is the Quaker Stake and Lube on Rt. 51 by Century 3 Mall at 6:00pm Saturday Feb 9th.

I know personally I will be going no matter what! A chance to see all kinds of different vehicles, wemon :cool:, and definetly some great food at Quaker Stake even if my car doesn't get picked!

If anybody at all is interested let me know so I can relay this info to her!

You all have to agree would be sweet to have your ride on the month of may or june, maybe even your birthday month! Just hanging in your garage or bedroom where ever you would keep it!

So lets meet up have some good food, good fun, and support some great organizations guys!

Regards, Chad :tup:

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I'd be there if i were in the area!

Dont forget to take some pictures and post them up here... ;)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I think I can come I think, but the roads are to dirty to bring out my STi. :(

Holabak

Hey even if you can't bring the STi its cool, if you can make it out it gives you a chance to see my new one in person and meet some other people and dont forget the ladies and the food! haha

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I might just have to take a drive down. :)

Bang876

Come on JJ its good to get the garage Queen off her throne now and then before she gets spoil, but from the looks of things I think it already happened lol

Holabak

Quick Update Folks since there is sooooo much interest in this Nickie changed the Date to the 8th and reserved the entire quaker stake restaurant for everyone that's showing up. From what she is telling me we are talking hundreds of cars not just a small group here.

And for all of you who don't want to drive in the crummy road conditions, she does plan on having a summer event a much much larger summer event that includes sponsered vendors and sponsers such as street2track.

If you guys want to bank on the summer event that's cool. But at least try to make it down anyways to meet everyone and give input and such as well as pass the word along for the summer event she has lined up as well

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
So Friday night then?

Also what does she look like? I want to know if I have seen her before.

Holabak

You might have seen her before check her Facebook page about the event that's all I can say. But just as a reminder to everyone that's coming if you don't bring your car just bring a photo/photos of it so she can make decisions. Also just because there's going to be big name magazine companies and parts vendors there doesn't mean they are there for people to just mooch off of. Meaning this, I had a talk with Nickie tonight and she is worried that this is goin to basically turn into another car show which it really isn't. It's a fundraiser for children's hospital and the humane society of WPA so let's all remember that this is not just some hangout that has been scheduled its a fundraiser as well so please please please let's all help her with this because she has really really worked her ass off at this and I would like to help her succeed at all costs and see that she feels a good sense of accomplishment. I've called on my new found friends here in the local subaru community as well because she has a soft spot for subarus out of any other car. So yes Friday 6 pm Quaker stake on rt 51 next to century 3 mall if anyone is serious about coming PM me I will give you my phone number for contact

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I will try to make it, but they are calling for a bad ice storm. :(

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I would be down for a summer event most definitely! :tup: