2014 STI DGM Hatch new to Forums

Fernando23

Hey whats up guys, I am the proud owner of a 2014 STI DGM hatch. I purchased it in December and i couldn't be any more happier. I am from Highland Ca, and recently started hanging out with a great group of guys called the Subaholics. Hope to run into most of you. :D

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Very cool! Glad you could join! :D

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!

Nice ride!!

What did you have prior?

Fernando23

Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!

Nice ride!!

What did you have prior?

Prior to this i had an 08 Mazdaspeed3; That had full suspension and full bolt ons plus tuned by Cobb. And now i have Stage 2 on my Sti but have the cobb its map, so i don't push it really. Im actually going to change from a catted Cobb Dp to an Invidia cat less Dp. So I have to sell my Cobb Dp, Then in december I will be getting my pro tune.

bumm

Love the Hatch... they never shouldnt have gotten rid of it. Course the new design (looks like Corolla S on roids) so i can imagine what it would have looked like....

Welcome! Nice pics, I'm pretty sure the hatch will be coming back soon [MENTION=4718]bumm[/MENTION]

bumm

Love the 2 door hatch concept on google images. Gun metal grey with red striped black wheels. Is super hot. Dont know why they didnt make that version. Would get in a heartbeat. Check it out if haven't seen already

bumm

Yeh dont like the new. Hatch or not. Looks like Corolla S on roids. Body has no meat to it.