System Operator
Staff member
That white stuff coming out the pipes don't look good, lol. :-o

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Someone explain the white smoke

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Even with bad seals or rings it can still make power without it taking a shit?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Well i suppose the turbo before lack of downforce. :lol:

TK-421

could the white smoke from water/meth injection?

Unlikely, the smoke is too thick, it's more of a indication of a by product being burned. Water meth injection doesn't even have a chance to smoke like that because the only thing it does is cool the charge air temps. Really no possible way for it to smoke

Louis Vanbelkum

This is my car it was just a blown turbo it is fixed now no big deal. Car has alot of room to be turned up and will be soon. If you watch the video on youtube it describes all the issues we had on the dyno car was thrown together really quickly, and the turbo company said it was possible that we just needed a restrictor and that would fix the smoke, unfortunately that was not it they fixed it for free though and its already back in the car.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
This is my car it was just a blown turbo it is fixed now no big deal. Car has alot of room to be turned up and will be soon. If you watch the video on youtube it describes all the issues we had on the dyno car was thrown together really quickly, and the turbo company said it was possible that we just needed a restrictor and that would fix the smoke, unfortunately that was not it they fixed it for free though and its already back in the car.

Sweet! Post up a build journal so we can see the goodies. :)

TK-421

Was nice that they fixed it for you, most companies would charge a rebuild fee and balance fee, glad to hear it all worked out for you.