Accesstuner Race stopped working

Hello

i was trying to log for an E tune and ran into a little problem i cant seem to get Accesstuner Race to work with the latest accessport firmware. when i click connect to ECU i just get an error. has anyone tried using Accesstuner Race with the latest accessport firmware update from cobb? is their any way to revert back to an earlier firmware on the access port? i emailed cobb but got this "We are currently experiencing a high ticket volume, so responses may be delayed" ... i wonder WHY!!! =(

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
What does the error say?

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Hmmm i'm afraid you will have to wait for Cobb to respond. Did you try calling them? That is the only way I ever got any response from them in the past. I never had any luck with email.

is it possible for an etuner to lock his maps so they dont work with accesstuner? i tried my old map from a different etuner and it works fine.. then i tried it again with the new map and i got the same error.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
well im not sure what SD means but if i select it everything works perfectly zero errors even my innovative AFR gauge works perfectly without having to tinker in the options

http://imgur.com/uOiSj4n

SD means Speed Density. Perhaps your tuner made you a speed density map. But then it begs the question, Why? Also if he is a Cobb pro tuner, then the maps should be locked.

Something does not seem right about this.

i dont know anything about tuning besides logging is the map being a SD map a bad thing? i think i might just go back to my old etuner he was great i just wanted to try out a different tuner.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
There is usually no need to go with speed density unless you are replacing your turbo with a much larger one. Unless you are reaching the limit of the MAF then there is no need to go with speed density. Regardless just because an SD map is being used doesn't mean that it is activated.

Since you are a platinum member you are entitled to complementary e-tunes from us right here. No fee, No hassle, At your convenience, and no one e-tunes better!

:D

When I get my new engine I am gonna have it done by e-tune as well from here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FL4TTURBO

There is usually no need to go with speed density unless you are replacing your turbo with a much larger one. Unless you are reaching the limit of the MAF then there is no need to go with speed density. Regardless just because an SD map is being used doesn't mean that it is activated.

Since you are a platinum member you are entitled to complementary e-tunes from us right here. No fee, No hassle, At your convenience, and no one e-tunes better!

:D
*Duly noted*

*will be platinum status soon enough*

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk