Any Tuner Shop in Las Vegas or NV?

Bang876

I moved my wife from WA to Las Vegas to stay with my mother till she can come to Germany with me, but my STi is tune on 92oct. Nevada only seems to have 91 oct so its been misfiring and running really shitty since she moved down. Does anyone know of a good shop I can get her pro tune on 91oct in Las Vegas or in Nevada? If so,can you please give me the name or contact info of the shop. Thank You :tard:

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I'm no guru on this, but with a problem like this, your tuner may be able to send you a quick new map to adjust for the fuel. Especially if you and/or your wife are not worried about extracting all the performance from the tune in the mean time, and just want something driveable.

Try contacting the original tuner and see what he says!

Bang876

I'm no guru on this, but with a problem like this, your tuner may be able to send you a quick new map to adjust for the fuel. Especially if you and/or your wife are not worried about extracting all the performance from the tune in the mean time, and just want something driveable.

Try contacting the original tuner and see what he says!

Thanks man but I figure it out :) I searched up some E85 station and there is actually a few in Las Vegas. I will just have her switch to my E85 map. That should keep it running smoothly till she leave in a few months. Plus it should keep her lust for boost in check for a little awhile! That women of mine is boost addict ever since I taught her how to drive the STi lol