been on the rollers today

salsa-king

1798724_10202498224730557_1469203518_n.jpg

standard STi 330s.... came out with 319.4 bhp with 359 LbTorque.

quite pleased.

6bhp down (could be due to temperature and roller/set up) on listed figure for BHP, but 12 lb/Torque up on std figure.

the lads put a smoke bomb under my engine bay and lit it when I'd had my runs.. talk about a brown pants moment! lol

salsa-king

thoughts......

at the wheel..
DSC_0446_zpsa9f7b629.jpg

BHP & Torque
DSC_0445_zps6654a23b.jpg

I'm quite pleased, as I'm still really a standard car apart from a ProR air filter.

book listed figures for my car are 325bhp/347LbT

so 319/359 I'm happy, bhp could be lower due to temprature or the rollers etc, but Torque is up on normal.. and it's all about the torque!! ;)

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Can I ask what mods you have? That dyno is a heart breaker so the number's are arbitrary. I never put much weight in dyno numbers anyway and I focus on the curve. Your torque is through the roof and kicks in nice and low. Must feel like you got hit by a Mack truck from behind! As long as the numbers are better than stock and they usually do a base run to compare to. The bottom line is how does it feel. We usually do a 1/4 mile run before any tuning and then another after tuning to determine real performance.

salsa-king

no mods.. just a ProR air filter :)

salsa-king

cheers. I'm quite happy apart from every other scoob car running was more bhp than mine!!!