Big shout out to seibon carbon!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I would like to take this take and thanks Seibon carbon for sending me some goodies to give away in the forum next month. They are a great group of guys and I just wanted to tell them thanks. IGOTASTi members stay tuned! :tup:

http://www.seiboncarbon.com/

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I will be sure to tell them Fuji. Holy they are a great group of guys and IGOTASTi is starting to really become known to many vendors. Plus we have something that no one else has. The worlds best mods! : tup:

cobbtunedsti

Jj... I'm shocked you haven't got free: turbo kits, short blocks, long blocks.. Ect.. Etc.. For a place on your forum!!! Or at least other smaller things

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Jj... I'm shocked you haven't got free: turbo kits, short blocks, long blocks.. Ect.. Etc.. For a place on your forum!!! Or at least other smaller things

Carl I have had people offer me tons of stuff, but with a hitch. They don't want my honest opinion or they wanna tell me how to run IGOTASTi. I just say no thank you and keep on moving. I will not take something and ruin what we have here.

cobbtunedsti

Well said.. It must be really hard to say no everytime.. Much respect for that!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well said.. It must be really hard to say no everytime.. Much respect for that!!!

You have no idea, lol. Thanks for the kind words. It's always what's best for the community.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Lol Fuji. I'm not taking any cheese burgers from you, Reks, or Jon!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Fuji you crack me up. One thing you don't know about me is I can't be bought with a cheese burger. It has to be a whopper, LMAO.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I will be sure to tell them Fuji. Holy they are a great group of guys and IGOTASTi is starting to really become known to many vendors. Plus we have something that no one else has. The worlds best mods! : tup:

I love my Siebon CW hood. Fitment is great and the look is amazing. It has seen better days though but even in the condition it is in and considering what it has been through I would say it still looks great.

When I have the money I will be replacing it with the same thing.

CFEJ257

My hood is siebon just an oem style but it fits great! I cant wait to see what you give away I need more carbon!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
My hood is siebon just an oem style but it fits great! I cant wait to see what you give away I need more carbon!

Ally we all need more carbon, lol. I will be giving it away in the give away forums. Stay tuned...

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
They have some awesome products Sharla. I would like to get a hood next as I think carbon fiber and silver looks awesome together.

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
Love my cwii hood. I want a cf trunk :)