Bone stock 05 wrx/sti

35r

My friend sold his second evo 8 (he had a spare) for $14k. All stock, with 189k miles, ran perfectly because it was VERY well maintained. But no one really cares about miles anyways, you're gonna gut it and build it anyways, so they're irrelevant lol

35r

And IF i dumb it down ill probably end up throwing the new injectors in, tuning it to see what its capable of, and then bring it back to around 450-500ish. It should make every bit of 600whp with 1300cc's , e85 and a double pumper. But i don't want to leave it that high if i have the evo. Theres no point.

35r

Yeah, this just happened. Hahahahaha

ugegujyg.jpg

Last edited:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
All I see is a bone stock STi towing a boat. :tup:

14K for that high of a mileage. There are some people out there that will flame that. Now, that I've seen my car climb the numbers, I'm starting to understand that mileage doesn't matter as long as you know the previous owner took great care of the car. :tup:

What would an 04/05 with almost 200k miles go for?

35r

Since i missed going to OC this weekend with everyone due to not having funds... Im gonna get drunk , sulk, and smash these gay BBS !
ypu2u9ap.jpg
upavaraj.jpg
ugenepe7.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
There you go! I would totally do the same thing rather than try to sell them and get some money. :tup:

35r

Hahaha, honestly, i have HATED these wheels from day 1. This has always been my plan. I do not want another person owning them. I hate them with a passion and do not want them to be able to be used. The world would be a better place with less BBS.

35r

That was a joke btw. I listed them and keep having people call me and lowball the shit out of me. One guy in particular pissed me off. I listed them for sale or trade and to make a reasonable offer. I don't have a set price, but I'm not going to give them away either. They have a little rash from the original owner but there aren't flat spots or huge chunks missing, no cracks or bends, Mostly a handful of scrapes. Anyways what I'm getting at is that they are in decent shape. So this guy emails me his number, and i text him. He said he didn't want to make an offer until we talked. Okay whatever ill talk. So he asked for more pictures, so i sent them. And he asks how much i want. So i say... Make an offer. And he says "i really don't like making offers so just tell me how much". By this point I'm irritated. But I'm not greedy, they aren't perfect, but they come with all 4 center caps in perfect condition, lugs with wheel locks and 3 summer performance tires with half tread. so i tell him $550 i figured id start high so i had room to haggle. I would have gone as low as $400 for someone i liked. And that honestly wasn't an awful price. Considering they are BBS. And he says..." So you wont take $50?"..... And i immediately wanted to punch him in the face. I then said "are you being serious? I don't have time for that shit." And then he says "but they are used wheels and tires, why should they be worth much more than $50-$100?" And that i was trying to rob him and how he didn't have that kind of money to be spending on used wheels and tires, and that he could buy a NEW set WITH tires for that... At this point i just about lost it. I know it doesn't matter and i should have just deleted his number, but that really rubbed me the wrong way. Don't fucking accuse ME of trying to rip you off. But i did my best and held my tongue. And simply replied. "You know what, i don't fucking like people like you. These wheels are not cheap knock offs, and i refuse to sell them for such a price to some piece of shit low balling douche' bag like yourself. The price for you is now $800. Take it of leave it. Have a nice day." I have heard nothing back.

Last edited:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I deal a lot on craigs. And here is my solution. If the person doesnt like my price, then they can fuck off cause they arent the only buyer in the world and i block their number. Now when i do have a buyer, the price is stated over and over so they understand. I have had people show up with $100 or $200 less than we agreed on.... When confronted in person, people will shit bricks. I have had a couple people actually give me $30,$40 just for wasting my time and gas.

So just ignore/block the fucking dumbfucks and move on. However i completely understand the irritation man. Im right there with you! Also $500 is a good deal. And if you go as low as $400, then thats a great deal!!! Fucking morons!!!

You need to crush someones skull! :rofl:
But the guy for $50... You need to meet up in person with him....

35r

I almost wanted to tell him yes, and make him drive 1.5hrs and either stand him up, or show up and hit him in his teeth. Lol here they are, they are kinda of off color because they are still drying, i just washed them. They honestly just need to go to a good powdercoater. They can fix them in a heartbeat.
9uqy5eme.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Next time make those idiots drive. Fuck them! The wheels are a great deal man. Post them on nasioc and ebay if you havent already. Those 2 are the biggest hits for chances of selling. :tup:

35r

I just don't NEED to sell them. They aren't taking up space, i have a huge garage. I just figured if someone local wanted them id sell them. Quite honestly i hate most of the people in our "community". Not the forum, but the "Subaru community" in its entirety. I like you guys, and there are a select group of people that i will deal with or hang out with during events. But usually i keep to myself if I'm not at the shop. I really do, whole heartedly hate 98% of Subaru owners. Lol

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Youre just a hateful person! Sure some are full of shit and their ego shoots through the roof, but there are some good random guys out there!!! You wont know until you start talking to them. Theres a multi millionaire around here with exotics and cars that stomp on an sti, but his favorite car is his sti! Now theres no way you would ever know that unless you talked to him. Also you have the potential of meeting extremely intelligent and knowledgable people!!! This forum is bursting with intellectuals! :tup: this place is home man!

Then dont sell the wheels! :lol: dont go less than $500 if you dont need to sell. Unless its a close friend!

35r

Oh i am a very hateful person lol. I do talk to people and try to meet the good ones. But usually within the first 30seconds of them opening their mouths i have leaned all i need to learn about them. I know this place has a bunch of good people. I have met up with alot of cool guys through this place, and some of the people i have met, are now close friends. I spent more hours here than most people on any other forum. I used to Mod back in the day 24/7 remember lol.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I do remember. Back when i first joined! Back when i wasnt educated! :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Yep! Sounds like a bone stock STi to me! :tup: