Bone stock 05 wrx/sti

35r

Silly ricer.....
atyzu9us.jpg

Last edited:

35r

This was an AWESOME way to start out my thursday ! THANKS AGAIN PENDOT !!!!! Wtf is one supposed to do when his backup wheels blow out ? I have come to the conclusion that God hates me.

ze8ema4y.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Well then... Sounds like you need some brand new tires that won't cost an arm or a leg! :tup: :lol:

35r

Yeah, tires suck. Luckily i was able to grab a set of new rubbers. But it was a huge pain in my ass. It blew out on the way in this morning about 300ft from my house, so i said "FUCK IT" and just drove to work on the rim. I wasn't going to be late again for work because Pennsylvania can't fix their roads. So i hitch hiked home after work, took the ol ladies car, grabbed my spare BBS wheels, and went to put new tires on. I just got home from work and i got out at 3.

35r

Goodnight Boostaru. See you in the spring.

241fb4113bb9a581a55ee9a706115475.jpg

Herro Shitbucket, Welcome to the "Team Low Boost" family !

cddf6ed3e3abb2958af0ab22ddff7893.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Holy shit. Tell me more about this shitbucket. :rofl:

35r

I raided everyones toolboxes at the shop today for "mods" (stickers), picked up about 90whp ! LOL. Im going to bomb the whole car. If anyone has extra stickers, and wants to help supply me feel free to send them ! Hahaha

35r

Apparently I'm too "straight forward", and my language is frowned upon so i assumed i would be receiving another ban. If not, im going to just sit back and watch. From now on if anyone needs help or advice they can just PM me so my inappropriate comments in posts aren't offending everyone.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Hmmm. Sir.. Your bone stock sti is missing some pieces! I see the factory turbo though!

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Whoa! What did you do?

35r

Haven't driven it in over a month, its slow and boring. Everyone and their mother has around 500whp... Im tired of being average. So, we decided to do a few things to make it enjoyable to drive again. The next time this car leaves my garage, it will be on a rollback headed for the dyno and putting down as close to 800whp as possible.

35r

Goal is sleeved block, new internals, a nice set of built heads, 280 cams, 2150 injectors with obviously upgraded fuel system, and MAYBE upgrading snails. Need to bang out the details a little better, but something needs to happen, because i hate driving this car. If i cant hit high numbers after this then im selling it and buying an evo, because this platform is crap.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
He said "snails" meaning plural!!!