Boxerfest 2015

Paul.Shipp

Who all is planning on going to this event? I've been talking with a few members on here about it.

There is no posted date for it, but last year it was on May 3rd.

Since I'll be back up in the PA area by that time of the year, I'm seeing who all from the tri-state area would be interested in meeting up and cruising down to the event.

Trying to notify everyone well in advanced that way time/funds/transportation can be allocated.

I'd like to go, and I'd really like to make it memorable since it'll be the one and only time that I'll be able to take my own Subaru since I'll be completely relocated to FL by the end of the 2015 year.

So who else is down to go to Boxerfest?

as long as mine is up and running by then im down

TK-421

Unfortunately there is a possibility that I will no longer be able to attend this due to extenuating circumstances

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Unfortunately there is a possibility that I will no longer be able to attend this due to extenuating circumstances
Ahh. :(

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Anything we can help with?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Sorry to hear that. :( If you need anything just ask.

TK-421

Thanks, regardless I will keep everyone apprised of my status of go or not go

Got things cleared up and I'm still a go, it was touch and go for a little bit. But this stormtrooper is still gonna go!

Everyone rejoice the Technical expert is attending!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Its as if... The weight of the world... Was just lifted off of my shoulders......

TK-421

Alright need an update, here, who's going and if your in Pennsylvania specifically the Western PA area, do you want to meet up with the rest of us that are driving down? All the "Pittsburgh" area folks let me know.
[MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] I already know your meeting me at my place.

But anyone else who's in the local area, let me know if you want to join us on the journey down, bringing my DSLR and hope to get some good pictures of everyone's cars on the trip and at the event.

For the other PA folks, more than likely I will be taking the Turnpike to Breezewood and stopping at either the Sheetz or Gateway Plaza, if anyone else is interested in meeting up there let me know.

April 25th everyone, hope to see you all there!

tonyc84

Man, I wish I was still living in Chambersburg! I would love to take a drive out west for this. I was an Army recruiter at CASHS a fews ago. Small world! @Paul.Shipp

TK-421

Man, I wish I was still living in Chambersburg! I would love to take a drive out west for this. [MENTION=3406]Paul.Shipp[/MENTION]

Actually it's in Landover MD, it's just a few of us caravanning down to Fedex Field. So if your still in the tri state area it'll be something you can attend

tonyc84

Ok I see. I live in Texas now, or at least my car does. I'm from the DC area and will be in the area around then but not with my car. I plan on taking leave to that area when I get back from Africa. It may be closer to may but if I'm around I will show up and let you guys know.

TK-421

Ok I see. I live in Texas now, or at least my car does. I'm from the DC area and will be in the area around then but not with my car. I plan on taking leave to that area when I get back from Africa. It may be closer to may but if I'm around I will show up and let you guys know.

Hey it's all good my man, I don't even own a subaru anymore and I'm still going, might just end up taking my daily haha

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Hey it's all good my man, I don't even own a subaru anymore and I'm still going, might just end up taking my daily haha

If your rx7 or evo is the daily, then that is ok.