Boxerfest 2015

TK-421

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423677867.729203.jpg

Tickets are now on sale, I just purchased mine. Get yours and I'll see you there!

Hope we get a decent turnout of forum members so we can have a good representation.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Am i getting the premium ticket?

TK-421

Am i getting the premium ticket?

You get whatever you want man, I personally purchased a premium ticket myself, I'm not doing the autocross or car show stuff. Just gonna go, have some fun, meet some new people and see some old friends. And since the event is literally 18 mins from my Uncle's place in Silver Spring, I'll be stopping by to see him as well.

Was also thinking about doing a group dinner get together for those who are interested, I'll get ahold of my Uncle and ask him what some decent places are around there since I haven't been to his place in over 16 years now.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
We should all meet before the event and roll in together! :tup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Today ill be purchasing a premium ticket. Where do you guys want to meet up at?

TK-421

Today ill be purchasing a premium ticket. Where do you guys want to meet up at?

We should all meet before the event and roll in together! :tup:

Well anyone who's coming from the Pittsburgh/Ohio Valley area can meet up with us prior to the PA Turnpike [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION]. And we will be making a stop in Breezewood since you have to exit the turnpike there to pick up I95 to DC.

So any body else that's going to be going through Breezewood to pick up 95 can meet us there.
[MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION], I'll try and figure out a meeting point for everyone to stage at that's closer to Fedex Field. Didn't know you wanted us to look like a gang from Compton

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Well anyone who's coming from the Pittsburgh/Ohio Valley area can meet up with us prior to the PA Turnpike @Alin. And we will be making a stop in Breezewood since you have to exit the turnpike there to pick up I95 to DC.

So any body else that's going to be going through Breezewood to pick up 95 can meet us there.
@HolyCrapItsFast, I'll try and figure out a meeting point for everyone to stage at that's closer to Fedex Field. Didn't know you wanted us to look like a gang from Compton

Yeah I would look less like a dork that way :tup:

TK-421

Yeah I would look less like a dork that way :tup:

Well we can't have that!

I'm also more than likely grabbing a hotel room and staying a night, that way I can visit with my uncle as well.

If anyone else is staying a night we can link up for night night photoshoot since I'll have all of my camera equipment with me and a video edit buddy is coming along to film the whole thing as well. So maybe we can get a meet going after the event as kind of like a after party thing haha

TK-421

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423781810.953338.jpg

I'm bringing my little buddy with me to boxerfest. Yes he is a Chihuahua, judge me I don't give a shit haha

He's an awesome little dog and my bestfriend and they say dogs are welcome so screw it my little co pilot is coming along for the ride!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Well we can't have that!

I'm also more than likely grabbing a hotel room and staying a night, that way I can visit with my uncle as well.

If anyone else is staying a night we can link up for night night photoshoot since I'll have all of my camera equipment with me and a video edit buddy is coming along to film the whole thing as well. So maybe we can get a meet going after the event as kind of like a after party thing haha

Cool. Most likely I will be getting a room somewhere. I was thinking of heading down to Vagina to see my Dad. :tup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
George. That is rather... Suspiciously interesting....

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Look what you said

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Oh I get it, my bad... and no my father doesn't have a vagina. :tup:

TK-421

Cool. Most likely I will be getting a room somewhere. I was thinking of heading down to Vagina to see my Dad. :tup:

I'll be checking stuff out here in the next day or too, I'll let you know prices and stuff and where I'm staying at. I don't trust online reviews so much so I'm just going to call my uncle and ask him where the best place would be. Most of those online reviews do jt account for parking lot and neighboring areas and Id rather have my car parked at a place with cameras and in a half decent hood since it's so close to places like DC and Baltimore.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I'll be checking stuff out here in the next day or too, I'll let you know prices and stuff and where I'm staying at. I don't trust online reviews so much so I'm just going to call my uncle and ask him where the best place would be. Most of those online reviews do jt account for parking lot and neighboring areas and Id rather have my car parked at a place with cameras and in a half decent hood since it's so close to places like DC and Baltimore.

Good call. Let me know!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I purchased my tickets... I am ready to book a hotel. The Courtyard Marriott Greenbelt looks good and I can get a room for $87 a night. It is 4 miles from city center and the reviews are "Excellent". I think this is my choice but I wanted to see if anyone else has a better/cheaper choice. I want to try to be close to others if I could, There's safety in numbers! :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I have my ticket as well. Anything under $100 where my car will be safe is good for me! :tup:

I'll give it a day or two to see what others have found as a place to stay at. If nothing, then I'll get one at the same place too.

TK-421

I put a call into my Uncle Ted today, waiting to hear back. He works for NASA so trying to get ahold of him is like pulling teeth from a toddler, he keeps odd hours.

But look for places in Silver Spring Md as well, since it's only about 20 mins down the road from where the event will be. And Silver Spring is a much more suburban area than Landover is.