Brandon's 2012 ISM STI

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Soooo, offset -25, 15" wide, and pink! :tup or :tdown: ?

Spamby

Meat Product Toy

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Hahahahahah. [MENTION=1507]Spamby[/MENTION] what wheels do you think would go with my car best?

57dr is timeless. An old classic but a bit dated imho. Good quality and plenty of different fitments. I like them but don't love them.
57xtreme is a pic that I was going for when they offered the velvet colors. A good choice and quality but I think you right they look to close to the stockers. I believe these wheels to be best in colors like the velvets that were once offered.
The F14 are new to me but look nice. I dunno anything about them. I've heard of forgestar but again, no little about them.
Kojin are a nice play on a classic design. Simple and restrained but offer the aggressive concavity that's popular. Enkei have good quality at reasonable prices.

It's really a toss up to me. The forgestar are different and I like that. The Enkei are timeless and I like that.

57dr is timeless. An old classic but a bit dated imho. Good quality and plenty of different fitments. I like them but don't love them.
57xtreme is a pic that I was going for when they offered the velvet colors. A good choice and quality but I think you right they look to close to the stockers. I believe these wheels to be best in colors like the velvets that were once offered.
The F14 are new to me but look nice. I dunno anything about them. I've heard of forgestar but again, no little about them.
Kojin are a nice play on a classic design. Simple and restrained but offer the aggressive concavity that's popular. Enkei have good quality at reasonable prices.

It's really a toss up to me. The forgestar are different and I like that. The Enkei are timeless and I like that.

Couldnt agree more lol the Forgestar are spin forged. 80% stronger then cast and just a little weaker in forged. A lot of good reviews in them and they come in like 14 different colours lol

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Whats the price for these fancy rims?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Ok thats not bad. I was afraid youd say 3-4k :lol:

dat.k.ly_kwag

Hey first off let me say very nice and impressive built. Im thinking about getting tomie headers on my sti, How did like the headers?

Hey first off let me say very nice and impressive built. Im thinking about getting tomie headers on my sti, How did like the headers?

Thank you for the kind words. I love the Tomei Header. Best quality header I've seen. Its better then Agency Power, OBX and in my opinion better then GT-Spec as well. I would highly recommend the Tomei header.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
[MENTION=1507]Spamby[/MENTION] :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Spamby is your man! :tup: